2017 GAA Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 01, 2016, 01:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

€15. You can get them in advance from Super Valu for €12.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

T Fearon

I assume you got the email about "undermining the GAA Season ticket product" by passing your unused season ticket on to others😡. The product has been long undermined by the GAA itself,with unannounced 33% price increase,and crap seats at Ulster Championship games,Croke Park etc

straightred

Quote from: T Fearon on February 14, 2017, 08:59:04 PM
I assume you got the email about "undermining the GAA Season ticket product" by passing your unused season ticket on to others😡. The product has been long undermined by the GAA itself,with unannounced 33% price increase,and crap seats at Ulster Championship games,Croke Park etc

I got it and while i can see what they are trying to do i can't see how they'll enforce it. They are pretty much saying that you can do the swap but not outside the ground. I'd like to see that stand up under scrutiny.

regarding seats themselves - i have no complaints. great seats all last year including upper deck half way line seats for the final.

T Fearon

You should be able to let a friend use your Season ticket. I was unable to travel to Sligo for family reasons last week,I didn't pass my season ticket on,but what harm would it have done?

Last year,season ticket holders weren't allowed into the covered stand for the Cavan V Armagh Championship game.Also weren't Season ticket holders allocated prime seats in the lower Cusack in Croke Park in the first few years of the scheme?

mayo.mick

Mayo season tickets still not updated. Galway managed to have all theirs updated at 10am yesterday morning I heard
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

Must be some issues with the scanners in MacHale Park. Same crap with the Monaghan match.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Anyone know an email address that one can voice their concern to?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 28, 2017, 10:39:44 PM
Anyone know an email address that one can voice their concern to?

Try: seasonticket@gaa.ie

Worked for me last year, and should still be in service.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

T Fearon

Nothing beats a strongly worded email to rock the establishment to the core

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on February 28, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

It's just to make sure they update my ticket. Won't be strong worded really! :P

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 01, 2017, 06:39:10 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 28, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

It's just to make sure they update my ticket. Won't be strong worded really! :P
All people need (from the CP) is 60%.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayo.mick

My tickets have been updated sometime today.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

rosnarun

Quote from: T Fearon on February 14, 2017, 11:29:32 PM
You should be able to let a friend use your Season ticket. I was unable to travel to Sligo for family reasons last week,I didn't pass my season ticket on,but what harm would it have done?

Last year,season ticket holders weren't allowed into the covered stand for the Cavan V Armagh Championship game.Also weren't Season ticket holders allocated prime seats in the lower Cusack in Croke Park in the first few years of the scheme?
you can swap them just not outside the ground.
maybe to stop people from being harassed by people with multiple tickets.
A guy infornt of me a few years back in Derry had Eight tickets on him
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Mayo Club 51

Reminder folks, all season ticket holders can avail of free tickets for the club finals in Croke PArk on St Patricks Day. You need to order your tickets and they will be allocated and then available to print from your tickets section in your account. Deadline to book is Wednesday night.

Mayo Club 51

Last chance for season ticket holders to book your free tickets for the club finals in Croke Park on St Patrick's Day. Deadline at midnight tonight! Just log into your season ticket account and go to *special purchases*. Your tickets will then be allocated and will be in your *tickets* section for printing as normal.