Railway Cup 2014

Started by BennyCake, February 06, 2014, 08:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on February 11, 2014, 09:37:32 PM

Cregger is like the gaelic version of BOD,
Stop comparing a ROS man to a mere rubbyite. >:(
I too hope few ( or none) of our lads are selected as we have to concentrate on getting out of D3.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I hope no Mayo players are available to play.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 11, 2014, 10:59:02 PM
I hope no Mayo players are available to play.

Ye planning another trip to Dubai or something?

Knock Yer Mucker In

Does anyone know who is on Ulsters panel, see on twitter that the Edendork pair of Morgan and Mc Curry are on it, but can't find any further info. Fair achievement for an intermediate club to have two players playing for Ulster. Makes you wonder what type of coaching was going on at underage that produced two quality players and 13 crap ones lol ;)

rodney trotter

Joe Kernan has announced the Ulster Football squad for this Sunday's Inter-Provincial semi-final against Leinster in Pairc Tailteann.

Seven counties are represented in the squad, with Tyrone having seven players included and Donegal five.

Antrim, and Kernan's native Armagh, have no players involved in this weekend's squad.

Ulster football panel 2014

Cavan: David Givney, Eugene Keating, Rory Dunne, Cian Mackey

Derry: Chrissy McKaigue, James Kielt, Sean Leo McGoldrick

Donegal: Neil McGee, Eamonn McGee, Karl Lacey, Mark McHugh, Michael Murphy

Down: Mark Poland, Kevin McKernan

Fermanagh: Ryan McCluskey, Eoin Donnelly, Ryan Jones

Monaghan: Rory Beggan, Colin Walshe, Conor McManus, Kieran Hughes

Tyrone: Peter Harte, Sean Cavanagh, Niall Morgan, Conor Clarke, Colm Cavanagh, Matthew Donnelly, Darren McCurry

mylestheslasher

Mackey won't be involved with injury an doubtful if Givney will either, would have thought Martin Dunne deserved a place but I suppose the weather and pitches this time of year don't suit small light lads (mind you it didn't worry Martin too much in Tullamore). Amazing he didn't call up anyone from Armagh - whats that all about?

rodney trotter

Think Mackey and Givney were just carrying knocks last weekend. Hardly be named in the Squad if they were injured but who knows

Itchy

I thought Hyland said in the Celt that he'd be out for few weeks and might not make the Wexford game.

Walter Cronc

Name your starting 15 there lads ;)

rodney trotter

Be guessing who is injured and who isn't

stibhan

N Morgan; C Walshe, N McGee, C McKaigue; K McKernan, K Lacey, P Harte; D Givney, S Cavanagh; C Mackey, M Poland, J Kielt; C McManus, M Murphy, M Donnelly.

The spine of the team if everyone was fit would have to be like that anyhow. McManus & Walshe the only two other certs.

Blowitupref

Connacht GAA Panel

(Galway) Joss Moore, Gareth Bradshaw, Sean Armstrong, Paul Conroy, Danny Cummins, Tom Hughes, Eoin Concannon

(Mayo) Robert Hennelly, Kevin McLoughlin, Aidan O' Shea, Jason Gibbons, Michael Conroy 

(Sligo) Neil Ewing, David Kelly, Pat Hughes, Mark Brehony

(Leitrim) Gary Reynolds, Emlyn Mulligan, Cathal McCrann

(Roscommon) Niall Daly, Cathal Cregg

Mark Gottsche(London)
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

Yesh, deadly. Is Fergie still in charge?

sligoman2

I don't understand why Adrian Marren is not on the panel
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.