2013 All Ireland Final: Mayo v Dublin

Started by All of a Sludden, August 26, 2013, 10:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Time to get her going. Personally I think it will be a Mayo v Dublin final and before yesterday I would have been confident of a Mayo win. But after yesterday I am not so sure. Mayo lost some of their invincibility yesterday, at least in my eyes. Whatever happens no one could begrudge them an All Ireland.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

sans pessimism

"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

seafoid

Mayo have done a lot of work since last year.
Best setup would be if the Dubs hammered Kerry a la Meath in 2001.
All the Kildare money would be on the Dubs
Mayo could go in under the radar.
Et voila.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: seafoid on August 26, 2013, 10:52:28 AM
Et voila.

the kildare buckos would never back a Dub.......................the whole country is behind Mayo on this one regardless ifs its Kerry or Dublin.............................you can sense Mayo will lift it and about fooking time.....................Kerry vs Dublin is just a side show at this rate

Yes Yes indeed its Mayos density, Mayos density............................I mean  Mayos destiny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7A5xLk3hIs

seafoid

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 26, 2013, 10:59:15 AM
Et voila.

the kildare buckos would never back a Dub.......................the whole country is behind Mayo on this one regardless ifs its Kerry or Dublin.............................you can sense Mayo will lift it and about fooking time.....................Kerry vs Dublin is just a side show at this rate
Sure isn't Kildare 65% Dub now anyway?
All those tiger cubs . The ones not in negative equity must be the ones who do the betting.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: seafoid on August 26, 2013, 11:03:34 AM
Et voila.

All those tiger cubs . The ones not in negative equity must be the ones who do the betting.

Ah yes the smug country brethren.................................

Syferus

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 26, 2013, 11:07:22 AM
Et voila.

A lot of angry Mayo folk when they learnt they couldn't plow straight into the funnel that's the entrance to Drumcondra station and had to walk around the block and enter a 'line' yesterday. The poor staff had to explain to them the concept of a line and risk a rhubarb-based beating.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Syferus on August 26, 2013, 11:11:37 AM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 26, 2013, 11:07:22 AM
Et voila.

A lot of angry Mayo folk when they learnt they couldn't plow straight into the funnel that's the entrance to Drumcondra station and had to walk around the block and enter a 'line' yesterday. The poor staff had to explain to them the concept of a line and risk a rhubarb-based beating.

:D I hope we have you in the blue corner corner this coming Sunday Syferus

blanketattack

Will all of Galway and Roscommon really be supporting Mayo in the final?

mlcollins

A lot of bravado going on here, sure kerry are a beaten docket, might as well just turn up to make up the numbers

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: mlcollins on August 26, 2013, 11:34:32 AM
A lot of bravado going on here, sure kerry are a beaten docket, might as well just turn up to make up the numbers

Well in fairness the Mayo buckos want Dublin so they can give us a right trimming in the final, Inda can have his day out and Horan can wear his new cap on the line

Farrandeelin

Quote from: blanketattack on August 26, 2013, 11:23:22 AM

No. Neither will all of Sligo. lawnseed won't either so that's all Armagh out of the equation as well.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

Quote from: mlcollins on August 26, 2013, 11:34:32 AM
It's only bravado if the Dubs say it.
Neutrals can't be accused of bravado.
I mean how can someone from Rosommon have inflated self confidence about the Dubs?

seafoid

Quote from: blanketattack on August 26, 2013, 11:23:22 AM
Not all but I'd say there will be a good few Galway people rooting for Mayo.
PJ was on the radio yesterday saying he'd support them. 

haveaharp

Quote from: All of a Sludden on August 26, 2013, 10:16:35 AM
Time to get her going. Personally I think it will be a Mayo v Dublin final and before yesterday I would have been confident of a Mayo win. But after yesterday I am not so sure. Mayo lost some of their invincibility yesterday, at least in my eyes. Whatever happens no one could begrudge them an All Ireland.

Did you use Mayo and invincibility in the one sentence ?