Seanie Johnston Switch and outside managers

Started by samwin08, January 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Westside, a lot of those incidents were rumour and no one knew for sure the truth of it. Quite a few never heard a word about it - it's not exactly the type of thing you read in the paper. Therefore there is no comparison to SJ. Personally I think your hard line on those not currently going to watch the team is very poor form considering many of those guys, like Cavan97, are season ticket holders/hardcore support.

Syferus

Quote from: Itchy on June 11, 2016, 10:18:17 AM
Westside, a lot of those incidents were rumour and no one knew for sure the truth of it. Quite a few never heard a word about it - it's not exactly the type of thing you read in the paper. Therefore there is no comparison to SJ. Personally I think your hard line on those not currently going to watch the team is very poor form considering many of those guys, like Cavan97, are season ticket holders/hardcore support.

No one who stops supporting their county team for such a ridiculous reason is anything close to hardcore support.

Itchy

Quote from: Syferus on June 11, 2016, 10:32:17 AM

No one who stops supporting their county team for such a ridiculous reason is anything close to hardcore support.

Syphillis - you are a moron, what you say is irrelevant.

Syferus

Quote from: Itchy on June 11, 2016, 12:05:12 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 11, 2016, 10:32:17 AM

The truth hurts Itchy, it's ok. I've heard some strange things but trying to say someone who does the above is a hardcore supporter is Tony Ferron levels of cognitive dissonance.

tommysmith

Anyone who stays away from Cavan games because of one player are not hardcore supporters.

Itchy

Dire Ear

Would love to hear the conversation between SJ and McCarron ( if they're marking each other ) in the Tyr-Cavan game !!!

twohands!!!

Quote from: Dire Ear on June 11, 2016, 12:53:21 PM
Would love to hear the conversation between SJ and McCarron ( if they're marking each other ) in the Tyr-Cavan game !!!

Anyone know where you could pick up one of those long-distance eavesdropping microphone yokes at short notice?

Itchy

Quote from: twohands!!! on June 11, 2016, 01:28:33 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on June 11, 2016, 12:53:21 PM

Anyone know where you could pick up one of those long-distance eavesdropping microphone yokes at short notice?

You don't think he's got that and worse in Cavan club football? He doesn't care, one thing he has is thick skin.