HOLIDAYS

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, June 23, 2008, 08:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

Im goin on my holidays next week. Lookin forward 2 it an it will be grate crack. Im goin 4a week. Wheres everybody else goin.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

gawa316

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on June 23, 2008, 08:57:56 AM
Im goin on my holidays next week. Lookin forward 2 it an it will be grate crack. Im goin 4a week. Wheres everybody else goin.

Don't you want to tell us where you're going first? ???

Silky

Quote from: gawa316 on June 23, 2008, 09:03:21 AM

Don't you want to tell us where you're going first? ???

Good point! I'm heading to Boston for a week in August. Can't wait. Has anybody else ever been there?

ziggysego

I've already been. Cologne, Germany.

Testing Accessibility

southdown

A lot of people seem to heading to Germany, what sort of a place is it to holiday in??

Minder

Going to Kusadasi in Turkey at end of July.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anportmorforjfc

Going to California on Thursday

Tony Baloney

You'll get your fill of heat in Turkey at the end of July! Watch you don't get sun stroke...

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2008, 01:41:34 PM
You'll get your fill of heat in Turkey at the end of July! Watch you don't get sun stroke...

Some like it hot
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Going to Egypt on the 3rd September
You'll Never Walk Alone.

achadh gallain

eh.. im gonna cork with a few friends for three days... does that count as a "holiday"??  :D :D

anyone know the best bars/clubs in cork that we could hit?!

ziggysego

Sounds more like a penance
Testing Accessibility

thebandit

Quote from: achadh gallain on June 23, 2008, 02:48:57 PM
eh.. im gonna cork with a few friends for three days... does that count as a "holiday"??  :D :D

anyone know the best bars/clubs in cork that we could hit?!

We had a brilliant weekend in Cork for the Monaghan league match earlier this year - Reardons was the pick of the bars we went to at night, Larry Tompkins bar was good for daytime pints, we were in it for the Grand National

Fluffy Che

Miami and Key West in Sept, Cuban coffee and ole Scarface..
Midnight to Six..

ziggysego

Quote from: southdown on June 23, 2008, 01:35:20 PM
A lot of people seem to heading to Germany, what sort of a place is it to holiday in??

Just a relaxing place to be. Pubs and places to eat never close. A lot more civilised than at home. I was out to 5am most nights and there wasn't a single row or fight anywhere. People drinking and eating in the streets, but not littering.

The trains and trams were on time too.
Testing Accessibility