Back home for christmas

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, December 21, 2008, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

who is back home for christmas. I am. who had to travel the farthis? Is any body home from america or England? I think its grate cominh home for christmas and seein ur mates an neibours & family.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

SouthArmaghBandit

I only live in Belfast but it's great to get home for a week.  I love it and I hope the tradition carries on.

mannix

back from france for 5days,  I enjoy being home, maybe someday for good?

Aerlik

Very jealous, I am...haven't had an Irish Christmas since 1994.  Ah well, will just have to put with the sun, beer, swimming pool and mini-me
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Rav67

back hame from England tomorrow night, cant wait I fuckin love christmas!

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

SLIGONIAN

Missed last Christmas, first one not on Irish Soil, but definitly heading home this one from Doha Qatar, cant wait... ;D
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Muhammed McCarthy

Hope to get home for Xmas this year, travelling from sunny Riyadh 8)

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Muhammed McCarthy on November 01, 2009, 06:48:07 AM
Hope to get home for Xmas this year, travelling from sunny Riyadh 8)

What do you make of Saudi? Prefer dubai to doha, not a big fan of the locals. Serious lack of females aswell :'(.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

achadh gallain

The brother (JimStynes) is home for christmas after doing that round the world trip....

lucky for me I will have to listen to "when i was in Australia" and "See my mates in Australia" for... i dunno.... the rest of my life!!

::)   :-\

Jealousy is an awful thing!

ziggysego

Didn't know Jim's your brother.
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Will be home for 3 and a half weeks - looking forward to it. Will be the last visit for quite a few years I'd imagine

fitzroyalty

Quote from: achadh gallain on November 02, 2009, 02:33:32 PM
The brother (JimStynes) is home for christmas after doing that round the world trip....

lucky for me I will have to listen to "when i was in Australia" and "See my mates in Australia" for... i dunno.... the rest of my life!!

hmm maybe u should go to oz for christmas and then everyones happy  :P

Aerlik

Quote from: achadh gallain on November 02, 2009, 02:33:32 PM

I've got video and photographic evidence  ;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Gabriel_Hurl

I think I'll leave it until next Christmas