The future of laois hurling

Started by Tobias, October 27, 2015, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zooming around

Great game. It was very tense and everybody gave it everything. Great win for our lads who have improved steadily from u14 to minor. Didn't really figure in the shake up at u14 three years ago. Delighted for the lads over the team who have put in savage work. The style of play was really good to watch. The Harps drove a lot of wides and this seemed to drain their confidence. Also a couple of injuries impacted them. The dribbler did a good job reffing it too.

Ogie

Mad Mentor,
I would suggest you take down that video link, not sure where it was got or available but I know the management team, who I have been critical of, have put in massive work behind the scenes going to games, I don't think we should hand this to Offaly to study

Zooming around

Jayz I think I'd take down that video. Not so sure its a good idea to be putting that up online for all other counties to view.

redsetanta

Waterford probably put it up online.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Zooming around

Clonadmad and Burdizzo should delete their posts too as the link is embedded in their replies

clonadmad

Quote from: Zooming around on October 08, 2020, 04:55:02 PM
Clonadmad and Burdizzo should delete their posts too as the link is embedded in their replies

Is it not publicly accessible on YouTube?

Zooming around

Quote from: clonadmad on October 08, 2020, 05:15:21 PM
Quote from: Zooming around on October 08, 2020, 04:55:02 PM

Is it not publicly accessible on YouTube?

I doubt it. I'd say it's a private channel for the players. Lot's of teams use this method to show games and clips to players

burdizzo

Well, I deleted mine, anyway. I don't know what Waterford minors are supposed to be like this year, but a draw would be a respectable enough result, no?

clonadmad

If that game was played on the 6th

It was in breach of GAA covid regulations which doesn't allow minor Inter county challenge games

redsetanta

And if we're going down that road there was no social distancing on the line. Fair few people attending the game.

burdizzo

All of which means it'd be far better for everyone if the video was deleted!

Keyser Söze

ClonadMad is not for turning it seems!  :D
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

clonadmad

Quote from: Keyser Söze on October 09, 2020, 01:37:10 PM

I have deleted my post which contained the link

burdizzo

Quote from: clonadmad on October 09, 2020, 01:54:16 PM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on October 09, 2020, 01:37:10 PM

I have deleted my post which contained the link

Uh, no you haven't.