Arlene's bigotry shines through

Started by StGallsGAA, February 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Apologies, didn't even see the other thread!

gallsman

That was last night when I was pissed though. I'd forgotten all about it until I was sent a pic on what's app this afternoon!

gallsman

Insane Bolt

Pastor McConnell will forgive them😜.....not sure about the Permanent Secretary though

Denn Forever

Quote from: gallsman on July 08, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
All sorts of rumours flying around about two elected DUP reps who allegedly have sort injunctions about alleged activities that allegedly would undermine, again, the party's claim to uphold traditional family values. Allegedly.

What new scandal are the Catholic Church involved in?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

red hander

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 08, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
Pastor McConnell will forgive them😜.....not sure about the Permanent Secretary though

He's well used to it by now

Owen Brannigan

N.Ireland is the last place where a super injunction can be easily achieved to prevent the public becoming aware of indiscretions of those with enough funds to get an injunction and another to prevent anyone reporting the first one.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Insane Bolt on August 09, 2018, 07:14:30 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45121694

Michelangelo Stone😂
Big Merv the Swerve from the OO has no problem rubbing shoulders with a convict killer, but Mary Lou ate but the 'Ra...Fcuk sakes.

Insane Bolt

I don't see a separate N.I. Politics thread so I'll post here.
Over 9 million pounds has been paid to mlas since the collapse of Stormount, and not a whimper from the electorate. I just don't understand this mentality. We complain about waiting lists, education, lack of investment etc....yet don't hold the people we elect to account.
Why?

Denn Forever

Damn you with your  Heathen  logic.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

RedHand88

Quote from: Insane Bolt on August 25, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
Over 9 million pounds has been paid to mlas since the collapse of Stormount, and not a whimper from the electorate. I just don't understand this mentality. We complain about waiting lists, education, lack of investment etc....yet don't hold the people we elect to account.
Why?

The majority of their work is done through constituency offices as opposed to in the chamber. It would be madness to cut them altogether. You only have to walk into the constituency office of any party to see the work they do.

A wage reduction would be more appropriate as they aren't doing any legislating are the minute, despite it being in their job title.

Insane Bolt

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 25, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Why?

The majority of their work is done through constituency offices as opposed to in the chamber. It would be madness to cut them altogether. You only have to walk into the constituency office of any party to see the work they do.

A wage reduction would be more appropriate as they aren't doing any legislating are the minute, despite it being in their job title.

What are they doing exactly that say the Citizens Advice aren't doing?

Wildweasel74

Is that not what councillor's do?? Personally I wouldn't pay mlas a penny! I

maddog

Why?

I'm sure there is a fancy name for it but I'd say it's a bit like the trains over here. It's crap, everyone knows it is, the operators know people will come back anyway so where is the incentive to do anything different.