Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

From the Bunker

Quote from: tonto1888 on March 03, 2024, 07:48:09 PMI don't think it was obvious but can accept it being given. I just want consistency in that regards and there hasn't been.

This is Celtic in a Scottish League, there will never be consistency. With Celtic's popularity, fanbase and money - Referee decision is the least of our worries. Board needs to be ambitious and adventurous. 

toby47

illdecide

I could see in spells that MJ had something about him, he's a really good talent but I think his confidence at Celtic was shot. The Fans were always on his back and I think for MJ's benefit it was best for him to get away from the Glasgow Goldfish bowl. He is the best winger we have fit and he's at another club so let that sink in, the lad will be safer moving on and I really hope it works out for him. Sometimes the Celtic fans can be total bawbags, don't get me wrong MJ can frustrate the life outta you watching him but he has talent.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Let's wallow for a while.

The Belfast Telegraph ran the above story during the week, which I thought was a teeny weeny bit presumptuous...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/uefa-admits-europa-league-final-in-dublin-could-prove-extremely-challenging/ar-BB1jLNjt
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Main Street

Quote from: Orior on March 14, 2024, 08:18:47 PMLet's wallow for a while.

The Belfast Telegraph ran the above story during the week, which I thought was a teeny weeny bit presumptuous...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/uefa-admits-europa-league-final-in-dublin-could-prove-extremely-challenging/ar-BB1jLNjt
Phew, can't imagine the chaos/mayhem that might have been with 100,000+ insanely drunken orcs running riot around Dublin.

illdecide

Hopefully CCV is back for tomorrow's game, we cannot have a partnership of Scales and Welsh no more. It should be banned forever, If i was Lagerbielke I'd be flabbergasted on how I couldn't break up that CH pairing.
Anyway a win tomorrow and get to the end of the International break and get McGregor and Hatate back from injury for the run-in is the only chance we have of salvaging this terrible season (so far). Things can change so quickly in a week...

No1

Agree with that.  Scales had a couple of months when he played well above his normal level but he's been poor for a while.  It's not been a great season but I think there is still a decent chance that the league can be won, just need to win every game from here on!  Benfica didn't help Celtic's cause last night either.

illdecide

CCV & Hatate trained today so that's a massive boost.

illdecide

The positivity in a week or two makes so much difference...CCV back playing, Hatate back training with McGregor, Nawrocki and Palma all due back in the next 2 weeks. Yank back available after his 2 week ban and Kuhn looking like the winger we all hoped he'd be. None of us knew his troubles at the start of his career with Celtic and the massive weight loss so it makes sense now that he's coming good. I'm not getting carried away just yet but there's def been an improvement in the games of late which gives us some hope that we can run this title race to the wire, with Kyogo starting to hit some form too we are in a much better place...HH

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on March 18, 2024, 09:45:01 AMThe positivity in a week or two makes so much difference...CCV back playing, Hatate back training with McGregor, Nawrocki and Palma all due back in the next 2 weeks. Yank back available after his 2 week ban and Kuhn looking like the winger we all hoped he'd be. None of us knew his troubles at the start of his career with Celtic and the massive weight loss so it makes sense now that he's coming good. I'm not getting carried away just yet but there's def been an improvement in the games of late which gives us some hope that we can run this title race to the wire, with Kyogo starting to hit some form too we are in a much better place...HH

I seen something about Kuhn and weight loss. What happened exactly? With social media people are too quick to dismiss players and voice their opinion. Could you imagine twitter the day after Larssons debut???

illdecide

He had his wisdom teeth removed prior to or just as he transferred to Celtic, apparently he couldn't eat for close to 3 weeks and had lost 8kg in weight. For a guy that light that was always going to weaken him and he lost a lot of muscle, he's now close to his fighting weight and his performances have backed this up...

illdecide

Rio Hatate played 45 mins yesterday in a arranged friendly with St Mirren, McGregor due back next week too so things are looking up with a visit to Snake Mountain only a few weeks away.

tonto1888

Great news about Reo. He has been a big miss

paddyjohn

We'll do them at Snake Mountain. 2-0. Idah with a double

illdecide

Quote from: paddyjohn on March 21, 2024, 12:34:26 PMWe'll do them at Snake Mountain. 2-0. Idah with a double

I hope you're right pal...things are def looking a bit brighter now than they did 4 weeks ago.