All Ireland Semi Finals in Lisbon

Started by The Subbie, August 26, 2008, 10:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Gentlepeople,

Due to a previously booked holiday i shall be in Lisbon for next Sundays semi finals and am wondering if anyone here knows where fellow geals will be gathered to watch another cynical petulant foul ridden Kerry V Cork game and the saviours of football Tyrone V Wexford ;) ;) ;) ;D

Any help appreciated

Gnevin

Quote from: The Subbie on August 26, 2008, 10:34:32 AM
Gentlepeople,

Due to a previously booked holiday i shall be in Lisbon for next Sundays semi finals and am wondering if anyone here knows where fellow geals will be gathered to watch another cynical petulant foul ridden Kerry V Cork game and the saviours of football Tyrone V Wexford ;) ;) ;) ;D

Any help appreciated
Well your Fellow gaels from Kerry and Cork won't be gather in Croker that's for sure anyway
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tully

As long as its a holiday & not a prior engagement ;)

Try this:
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/results.shtml/el/Lisburn%3BCounty%20Antrim/

:D :D :D :D

The Subbie

Quote from: Gnevin on August 26, 2008, 11:51:22 AM
Quote from: The Subbie on August 26, 2008, 10:34:32 AM
Gentlepeople,

Any help appreciated
Well your Fellow gaels from Kerry and Cork won't be gather in Croker that's for sure anyway

Good to see you back Gnevin, aya there'll prob be more Kerry wans in LISBON than croker as for you tully you've spent to much time with a todgher methinks