Which actor/actress do you most dislike?

Started by Orior, April 05, 2009, 11:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Quote from: maddog on April 06, 2009, 02:49:33 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 06, 2009, 01:42:33 PM
Quote from: Canalman on April 06, 2009, 11:46:18 AM
1 Matt Damon  .......totally overrated
Brilliant actor!

Ach jaysus, cmon. Ive seen better actors in my lunch hour
He was good in Team America! :P

The Subbie

this f**ker annoys the hole of me

ExiledGael

Great calls on Sarah Jessica Parker, can't stand her and can't spend any time with women who do like her.
Never could take to Jack Black either.

pintsofguinness

Michael Caine
Sean Connery (though I like that film - the rock?)
Pierce Brosnan
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

I think a lot have been covered especially Adam Sandler. I'm going to be controversial and add Morgan Freeman to the list. Don't hate him but think he is seriously overrated.

Brad Pitt. Useless.

The Watcher Pat

James Corden...If you could even class him as a actor...Cant bear the sight of him...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Iceman

I hate the sight of Brian Dennehey
I remember him in a movie where he played a clown and was abusing and killing wee boys - hated him ever since.

Do you ever get that - when you hate an actor all because of a role he played once? LOL

Nicholas Cage is starting to annoy me - he has been very one dimensional throughout his career and the only films I enjoyed of his were The Rock and Conair
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Medic

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 06, 2009, 07:40:11 PM
Michael Caine
Sean Connery (though I like that film - the rock?)
Pierce Brosnan

yeah, that would be "the rock" avec sean connery and nicholas cage - a very enjoyable action film interspersed with rivalry/humourus banter between the two. he's made some bad movies but i thought he was great in indiana jones and the last crusade, the man who would be king, the untouchables, in the name of the rose, and not forgetting james bond ( http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/james-bond-james-bond-named-hollywoods-top-hero-2009040413778 )

but otherwise, i just don't "get" jim carrey, he tends to go overboard with the face pulling and he annoys me whenever he tries to be funny
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

achadh gallain

cannot stand nicholas cage or hugh grant...  >:(

qub la la la

Helen Worth .... the woman who gave us Gail Platt

ziggysego

Quote from: The Subbie on April 06, 2009, 06:03:43 PM
this f**ker annoys the hole of me

Saw him in The Ringer on Friday night. Didn't think much of it.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Iceman on April 06, 2009, 09:06:08 PM

I hate the sight of Brian Dennehey
I remember him in a movie where he played a clown and was abusing and killing wee boys - hated him ever since.

Do you ever get that - when you hate an actor all because of a role he played once? LOL

Nicholas Cage is starting to annoy me - he has been very one dimensional throughout his career and the only films I enjoyed of his were The Rock and Conair
I really liked Cage's earlier stuff like Raising Arizona,  Wild at Heart and Honeymoon in Vegas. I also liked him in Leaving Las Vegas but he's given me the skitter in pretty much everything since. It's not helped by the dodgy facelift and hair job. Jesus, the hair!

FL/MAYO

Pierce Brosnan, my wife loves him, he drives me over the edge the suave ba*tard.

stew

Rosie Perez, i cant stand the look of that bitch.
Rosie O'Donnell, a pig with lipstick, hateful hoor if ever there was one.

Tom Cruise, an opinionated  midget who is as over-rated as liverpools title challenge. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.