Northern related threads

Started by his holiness nb, August 08, 2007, 03:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you sick to the teeth of reading the same old recycled crap from people who are obviously never going to give an inch?

Yes
50 (86.2%)
No
8 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 57

his holiness nb

I'm talking Windsor Park, Darren Graham, One night in November etc etc.
While each topic deserves discussion, the repeated threads and 15-20 pages of the same old shite spouted from both sides are getting very very tedious to me.
What do you think?
Ask me holy bollix

Long time dead

So instead of not reading them - you constantly add to them ass licking Tony - knob!

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Long time dead on August 08, 2007, 03:19:27 PM
So instead of not reading them - you constantly add to them ass licking Tony - knob!

Only people who have been to Windsor (not NI versus Morocco either) may vote.

/Jim.

tintin25

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 08, 2007, 03:18:00 PM
While each topic deserves discussion, the repeated threads and 15-20 pages of the same old shite spouted from both sides are getting very very tedious to me.
What do you think?

Agreed.

his holiness nb

Long time dead, it was a genuine question, no need to throw personal insults in  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

Long time dead

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 08, 2007, 03:23:01 PM

Long time dead, it was a genuine question, no need to throw personal insults in  ::)

It adds to your attention seeking disorder - start a new thread to complain about threads you constantly post in.  :o

the Deel Rover

absolutely there are 6 threads on the 1st page al >:(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Bogball XV

i rarely bother reading them anymore - it's easier that way.

bingobus

Personally I wish someone would insult Fearons wife again as he starts, contributes and attracts the OWC crowd to the board. Non GAA discussion is full of the same old shite -  you say black, we say white, we say up, you say down. Stopped reading the threads long time ago.

Does anyone actually recall Fearon discussing any matters GAA since Armagh won Sam?

GweylTah

Quote from: Long time dead on August 08, 2007, 03:27:49 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on August 08, 2007, 03:23:01 PM

It adds to your attention seeking disorder - start a new thread to complain about threads you constantly post in.  :o

And a tad partitionist, too.

his holiness nb

Eh I didnt start it to complain, its a poll, you know, to get OTHER peoples opinions.
Care to comment or are you just going to keep throwing personal insults at me?
Ask me holy bollix

full back

Quote from: bingobus on August 08, 2007, 03:32:14 PM
Does anyone actually recall Fearon discussing any matters GAA since Armagh won Sam?

Yeah, he mentioned Portydown, when they beat Clan na Gael in the championship
Since then they have gone to fcuk, so naturally he hasnt mentioned GAA since :o

Long time dead

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 08, 2007, 03:36:34 PM

Eh I didnt start it to complain, its a poll, you know, to get OTHER peoples opinions.
Care to comment or are you just going to keep throwing personal insults at me?

What do you think?

Knob.  ;)

his holiness nb

Long time dead, I have never debated anything with you as far as I can remember and today you pop up with a series of personal insults, what gives????  :-\

p.s. it would have been more appropriate to hightlight the "what do you think" bit at the end.  :o

Ask me holy bollix

Long time dead

But you did complain and then lie and say you didn't.  :'(