Down v Armagh (Park Esler 16:00) 19/05/2019

Started by illdecide, May 06, 2019, 10:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

I think it will be low scoring and defensive. I'm hoping our forwards of Grugan ONeill Clarke etc can get enough to swing it. I'm worried about Harrison and OHare against our defence. They'll do damage if supplied well.

Down 2-11 Armagh 2-13 AET

Ambrose

The Cullyhanna contingent heading to the Canal Court for a few pre game drinks.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

tonto1888

Quote from: BennyCake on May 19, 2019, 10:34:01 AM
I think it will be low scoring and defensive. I'm hoping our forwards of Grugan ONeill Clarke etc can get enough to swing it. I'm worried about Harrison and OHare against our defence. They'll do damage if supplied well.

Down 2-11 Armagh 2-13 AET

Harrison didn't do a lot in the league. Seemingly the best down okay at the moment doesn't suit his game

LCohen

Sub goalie starting at centre half forward

Captain Obvious

Down 1 point ahead that goal on 22 minutes the difference so far. Armagh will need to step it up 2nd half.

Solo_run

Caolan Mooney received a straight red on 35 mins.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

dec

Solo_run

Armagh 1-12
Down 1-10

Mark Shields with the goal

Blowitupref

Just 2 points in it now. Down not going down without a fight.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Leveler in the 38th minute Down 2-10  Armagh 1-13 FT extra time to be played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Solo_run

Armagh had two wides in the last 2 minutes of injury time. They are going to pay dearly for that.

dec

Quote from: Solo_run on May 19, 2019, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: dec on May 19, 2019, 04:53:22 PM
Any radio commentary streaming online?

https://t.co/pVSmpbTP99

Thanks, it must be blocked overseas, I am in the US. There is a Live icon but it doesn't play the commentary