CONNACHT FINAL ROS v SLIGO 18th July 2010

Started by Rossfan, June 28, 2010, 08:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

7/2 Ros at the start. Traditionally they have zero fear of Sligo. Evens all the way.

Hardy

Size, strength and physical power the big difference between the teams. Sligo unable to break the tackles. They'll run out of puff labouring against bigger men. They look in trouble to me.

Is O'Hara playing?

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: Hardy on July 18, 2010, 04:32:12 PM
Size, strength and physical power the big difference between the teams. Sligo unable to break the tackles. They'll run out of puff labouring against bigger men. They look in trouble to me.

Is O'Hara playing?

He's on the field anyhow!
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

Carmen Stateside

Sligo needed them two last scores to keep them in it.  Shine is some act.  Ref making some very strange calls on both sides.

Bud Wiser

Some man out looking for mushrooms and got himself arrested?  A Louth man making a protest? Sligo sponsor looking for his money back?  Something to do with Paul Galvin?
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2010, 04:54:49 PM
Who was that balloon on the pitch?

Thats one of our locals. The guy is more then a bit simple. He sells tickets for Castlebar Mitchels.

Jinxy

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on July 18, 2010, 05:09:06 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2010, 04:54:49 PM
Who was that balloon on the pitch?

Thats one of our locals. The guy is more then a bit simple. He sells tickets for Castlebar Mitchels.

Might be an idea to get the local water supply checked.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Konica

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 18, 2010, 04:58:29 PM
Some man out looking for mushrooms and got himself arrested?  A Louth man making a protest? Sligo sponsor looking for his money back?  Something to do with Paul Galvin?
Yes, I think they should ban Galvin after that for another 4 weeks

020304 Tir Eoghain

Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

Ryano

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Solan the Great

Jesus i think is Brilliant, especially after the shite the sligo lads were posting on here.

Schkite

Delighted for Roscommon. On a terrible day for us, it's nice to see the underdogs prevail in Connacht.

Still, tough on Sligo, imagine beating Mayo and Galway and not winning Connacht, has that ever happened? Perhaps they got complacent.

INDIANA

fabulous. got my prediction arseways. Over the moon for them. Magnificent. Donie Shine is a superstar. Thats the type of day that makes the GAA special.

GalwayBayBoy

Congrats to the Rossies. Sligo looked like they thought they had the hard work done in beating Mayo and Galway. Poor old Sligonian might have to throw himself off the top of the new stand in Castlebar. ;D

Jinxy

Congratulations Roscommon!
Fully deserved.
Donie for President!
If you were any use you'd be playing.