Monaghan 0-07 Tyrone 1-12

drici

Monaghan 0-07 Tyrone 1-13

drici

Monaghan 0-07 Tyrone 1-14

Sin é.

Aaron Boone

haranguerer

The ref was very kind on Monaghan too...The same failings that have been there the last few years became apparent when tested.   

The Konica

7 points in 70 minutes - nearly as bad as Cavan against Cork.

Monaghan had a mountain to climb, but they went into that game with everything in their favour - What way were they prepared???? What kind of training did they do??? They looked like Armagh yesterday!
Serious questions to be asked.

One thing is certain, Armagh must have been very, very poor and if it was true like one poster suggested, that ******* or whoever just encouraged Monaghan to keep putting points on the board, that false scoreline didn't help Monaghan psychologically. It might have been better scrape into the final and have no illusions about the challenge facing them.

Very surprised. I'd say there is a hell of a job ahead to pick that team up for the next day out.

Main Street

Surgical operation by Tyrone. They broke Monaghan utterly and comprehensively.

I blame the Prunty pitch.

The Konica

Quote from: Main Street on July 18, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
Surgical operation by Tyrone. They broke Monaghan utterly and comprehensively.

I blame the Prunty pitch.

Serious question though Main street - Where did youse get it wrong today?
Do you think there was a small bit of complacency or not the same urgency coming into this game, or was a fear factor of Tyrone?

Carmen Stateside

Great team performance from Tyrone against an a very poor Monaghan.  Mc Carron or Gormley for MOTM.

johnpower

Tyrone looked very good today .Disappointing for Monaghan can they re-group

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 18, 2010, 03:53:07 PM
Great team performance from Tyrone against an a very poor Monaghan.  Mc Carron or Gormley for MOTM.

McCarron for me Carmen. As you say, a great team performance, but Monaghan were very disappointing.
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

tyroneboi

Quote from: 020304 Tir Eoghain on July 18, 2010, 04:04:53 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 18, 2010, 03:53:07 PM

McCarron for me Carmen. As you say, a great team performance, but Monaghan were very disappointing.

Would agree with that. For a man making his first championship start he was exceptional. I didn't know if he was capable of man marking a player like Freeman but apart from Freemans first score, he barely gave him a sniff.

Norf Tyrone

It's a pity Monaghan weren't playing the Cavanagh family, they'd have won by one point!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone