Twitter

Started by irunthev, July 16, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on December 03, 2022, 02:47:37 AM
I have no idea what you're on about.

Matt Taibi published some stuff showing the internal Twitter debate over whether to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop stuff before the 2020 election due to serious questions at the time over its authenticity and disinformation. Gmac won't remind you that even the NY Post writer whose name appeared on the byline publicly distanced themselves from the story at the time.

Elon is trying to change the subject from his being forced to deal with Kanye West, the new hero of the right and Fox News, after his naked anti- semitism progressed to open admiration for Hitler and the swastika.

And it takes the attention away from Trump's enjoyable evening at Mara Lago with Kanye and the racist, Jew-hating holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

Jell 0 Biafra

Ah, so nothing to do with anything I said. 

whitey

Quote from: J70 on December 03, 2022, 12:24:53 PM

Matt Taibi published some stuff showing the internal Twitter debate over whether to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop stuff before the 2020 election due to serious questions at the time over its authenticity and disinformation. Gmac won't remind you that even the NY Post writer whose name appeared on the byline publicly distanced themselves from the story at the time.

Elon is trying to change the subject from his being forced to deal with Kanye West, the new hero of the right and Fox News, after his naked anti- semitism progressed to open admiration for Hitler and the swastika.

And it takes the attention away from Trump's enjoyable evening at Mara Lago with Kanye and the racist, Jew-hating holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

It's a shame they didn't apply the same standards of proof when it came to the Dossier or the stories about Brett Kavanaugh drugging and gang raping unconscious women

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 03, 2022, 02:27:40 PM

It's a shame they didn't apply the same standards of proof when it came to the Dossier or the stories about Brett Kavanaugh drugging and gang raping unconscious women

Always the victims.

lenny

That evening is going to be a problem for trump going forward surely. He'll still have his far right lunatics who hate everyone else from blacks, jew, liberals and gays. Jewish republicans are surely appalled by the company trump is keeping as will be any decent republicans left in the party.

Gmac

What did poor ould donie do ?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Gmac on December 16, 2022, 03:48:23 AM

So much for the self proclaimed free speech twitter owner..

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 16, 2022, 07:31:08 PM

Musk must be from Cork

imtommygunn

The guy is an imbecile. I think he has a lot of issues tbh.

Gmac

Quote from: seafoid on December 16, 2022, 07:51:43 PM

Musk must be from Cork
the fella waving the confederate flag at cork games is probably related to him

Orior

I joined Twitter in 2011, I have 103 followers and have tweeted 1,617 times.

Would I miss looking at Twitter every day? Yes

Would I like Twitter to be taken down? Yes!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Wildweasel74

Don't even use twitter, did keep check of it for awhile for Trump loony ravings, was about the height of it.

seafoid

I doubt it will be taken down. I don't understand the people who moved to Mastodon.

AustinPowers

Quote from: Orior on December 17, 2022, 10:13:57 PM
I joined Twitter in 2011, I have 103 followers and have tweeted 1,617 times.

Would I miss looking at Twitter every day? Yes

Would I like Twitter to be taken down? Yes!

I would go further and  say I would like the internet taken down . It has totally  f**ked up the world

Children would have  a more normal childhood
People would talk  and meet more
People would be more creative and  use their time better
People would  use cash more and shop local
And they'd stop lining  the pockets of multi national companies

screenexile

Another Elon PR stunt he has to step down as Twitter CEO otherwise Tesla would be fucked and the shareholders will revolt.

Will be interesting to see who replaces him!