Follow Meath Up To Carlow (Reprise)

Started by thejuice, May 28, 2012, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Yes, the game is not in Carlow. The last on was. But anyway.

If we are to get to Croker we'll need to go through 15 traffic lights. No matter whether they'll be red, yella or green Banty's not a man for stoppin.

Bull on there Banty, ye boya.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

Carlow are flying in training.
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

Love playing Carlow.
The fans are always so laid back.

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Ard-Rí

Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

Denn Forever

Why was yersterday's game in Carlow?  Work started in Pairc Tailtean already?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Dinny Breen

All Leinster Championship games are played a neutral venue expect if your county is Dublin because seemingly Portlaoise isn't big enough to host the 5K odd traveling fans from Dublin.
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Dinny, Croke Park is neutral dontchaknow.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 28, 2012, 08:19:43 PM

;) A sure the GAA needs the Dubs to win the All-Ireland (again).
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

thejuice

I hear caomhin king has left the panel due to a falling out with the bantysaurus. We can't really afford to be losing lads who aren't injured. Especially lads like king who have been good players and have a bit of big game experience.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

I wasn't going to speak to your kind till after June 17th but I forgot Dublin don't play their O'Byrne cup games there so yea Croke Park is a neutral venue.
#newbridgeornowhere

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 28, 2012, 09:54:24 PM

I wasn't going to speak to your kind till after June 17th but I forgot Dublin don't play their O'Byrne cup games there so yea Croke Park is a neutral venue.

Ye weren't complaining when club houses & pitches all across Kildare were being built on the backs of our games in Croker.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: heffo on May 28, 2012, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 28, 2012, 09:54:24 PM

Ye weren't complaining when club houses & pitches all across Kildare were being built on the backs of our games in Croker.

Na, honest Chuck McCreevey had more to do with the club houses and pitches than the Leinster Council, I think at one stage Naas GAA got €700,000 ffs.
#newbridgeornowhere

Shamrock Shore

Dinny. Longford had home venue this year.

Dinny Breen

So you did - was that home and away arrangement or are longford are a designated weaker county? Still the Dubs haven't played a championship match outside croke park in 6 years!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014