Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

I think more of 20 quid to waste it watching that shite.

TwoUpTwoDown

When I went to the turnstiles on the weekend they weren't asking for £20...maybe you're not a Fermanagh man after all, but a proud Farney man instead. If you were so interested in your "county", you'd have a season ticket and be getting serious value for money.  But this year will be like every other year, you'll sit from your armchair and fire out negative vitriol until there's a bandwagon to jump on.

redhandefender

I take this is about the drama queen south Fermanagh gael.

Luckily someone showed me how to block him last year, bliss!

southtyronegael

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on February 06, 2019, 04:33:09 PM
When I went to the turnstiles on the weekend they weren't asking for £20...maybe you're not a Fermanagh man after all, but a proud Farney man instead. If you were so interested in your "county", you'd have a season ticket and be getting serious value for money.  But this year will be like every other year, you'll sit from your armchair and fire out negative vitriol until there's a bandwagon to jump on.
'serious value for money'? Watching Tyrone? Sorry I'm not seeing it.

trueblue1234

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 06, 2019, 09:49:18 PM
Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on February 06, 2019, 04:33:09 PM
'serious value for money'? Watching Tyrone? Sorry I'm not seeing it.
I think your right, in fact you should take it another step and stop stop posting bout Tyrone as well. Do us all a favour.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Snapchap

I see on facebook that the Teamtalk just donated £3,600 to Strabane Downs Syndrome Support Group, and in the last 5 years have donated almost £25,000 to local charities. Not bad for a group of men who were recently described on this board by a certain Augher poster as "f**kin pathetic money grabbing f**kin arselickers".

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: Snapchap on February 06, 2019, 10:45:51 PM
I see on facebook that the Teamtalk just donated £3,600 to Strabane Downs Syndrome Support Group, and in the last 5 years have donated almost £25,000 to local charities. Not bad for a group of men who were recently described on this board by a certain Augher poster as "f**kin pathetic money grabbing f**kin arselickers".

I definitely came across the quote, but I'm sure it wasn't an Augher man that said it.  ::) ::) ::)

In all seriousness, fair play to them. Yes they have their flaws but they really do offer a fantastic service. We'd be much worse off as a county if we didn't have them.

omagh_gael

STG, you are a rotten son of a bitch. He was collecting a cheque on behalf of his murdered daughter's legacy charity you f**king moron. It took quite an effort but that's probably the worst thing I've seen on this board.

Redhand Santa

Disgusting comment but I'd expect nothing less from him. Seems to be a right twisted obsessive individual.

The Bearded One

STG why don't you do yourself and us all a favour and f*ck off from this board, that is an absolutely vile comment.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Snapchap

What did he say this time? It appears to have been removed.

BennyHarp

Coward has removed his post - says a lot.
That was never a square ball!!

omagh_gael

Quote from: Snapchap on February 07, 2019, 10:20:40 AM
What did he say this time? It appears to have been removed.

Rotten hoor made a cheap jibe about Mickey collecting a cheque on behalf of Micheala's charity. Dirt bag should have his posts screenshoted and passed on to Mickey to take legal action. Some fecking coward he is.

trueblue1234

Hopefully that's the end of him. Disgusting comment regardless of the politics of Tyrone football.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

tyroneman

1    Niall Morgan           Éadan na dTorc
2   Michael McKernan   Oileán a'Ghuail
3   Ronan McNamee   Achadh Uí Aráin
4   Hugh Pat McGeary   Cabhán a'Chaortainn
5   Tiernan McCann           Coill an Chlochair
6   Rory Brennan           Trí Leac
7   Peter Harte           Aireagal Chiaráin
8   Brian Kennedy           Doire Lochain
9   Declan McClure           Cluain Eo
10   Matthew Donnelly   Trí Leac