Started by stephenite, November 09, 2006, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

If I have a pic on my hard dirve, how can I use that as an avatar, the profile section allows for a URL to b e entered so i tried just putting the file path in this field ? Any ideas?

Gabriel_Hurl

It'd be the same as adding a photo from your hard-drive. Go to http://www.imageshack.us and upload the picture from your hard drive - it will give you a URL - use the URL beside "Show image to friends".

Paste that URL into the field for the avatar.

stephenite

Cheers , I was hoping there was some way to avoid using an image hosting site from work. Banned :'(

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ildanach

tried using that image shack and nothing is uploading. could some images be copyright?
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

guy crouchback

lads sorry i apoligise for my stupidity when it come to these things but where to you put in the url address with the picture, i cannot find where in my profile this goes.

reddgnhand

Quote from: guy crouchback on November 10, 2006, 03:01:10 PM
lads sorry i apoligise for my stupidity when it come to these things but where to you put in the url address with the picture, i cannot find where in my profile this goes.

Go into forum profile information on left hand side.

guy crouchback

Harold Disgracey

Just checking this works

Square Ball

OK, I have been trying for ages to do this but with no joy, where do you do this from, i have been all over my profile and cant find it.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

passedit

square ball or even page 1 of this thread.
Don't Panic

Square Ball

cheers, couldn't seee for looking
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Donagh

Testing

tablesas

[td]well[/td]
[td]eh?[/td]
[/table]

• sdfds
  • sdfsd

maybe not...

Rufus T Firefly

Fionntamhnach - a favour kid - any chance of doing an Armagh Harps image for me - please?

There is an image of the Harps crest here;

http://www.armaghharps.com/index.php?page=Events

Thanks in advance!  ;)

pintsofguinness

test
Clearly not working! ffs
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?