Silvio Berlusconi

Started by Doogie Browser, January 14, 2011, 04:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

How the hell does this man get away with it so many times??  Is the joke wearing thin and he is just a dirty old man or is he to be admired??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12191500

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Doogie Browser

The Italian people must have a very laid back approach to this sort of behaviour as he has had multiple scandals and is still in charge.

Norf Tyrone

Answer B.

Looking at the front of her dress is that a wee bit of Silvio there!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 14, 2011, 05:07:16 PM
Answer B.

Looking at the front of her dress is that a wee bit of Silvio there!
á la Miss Lewinsky!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Bingo

At least our politicans and leaders are focused on the real work at hand, running the country......................into the ground.

Couldn't see Cowen leading that sort of life  ;D  ;D

fitzroyalty

orangeman

Silvio Berlusconi sentenced to four years for tax fraud Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been sentenced to four years in prison for tax fraud.

The sentence came in a trial that focused on the purchase of rights to show US films on television.

Mr Berlusconi is expected to appeal against the verdict.

He has been involved in a number of trials connected to his business affairs, but he has either been cleared or cases have been dropped because they overran a judicial time limit.

All of a Sludden

Maybe he gets to serve his time in a Womens prison.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Rossfan

What are the chances of something similar happening here?  ::) ::)
Maybe the year after Kilkenny win Sam   :(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ross4life

Quote from: All of a Sludden on October 26, 2012, 05:06:11 PM
Maybe he gets to serve his time in a Womens prison.

He'd like that alright.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

orangeman

Sivio must have more than a few quid !

Italy's former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has agreed to pay $48m (£30m) a year to his ex-wife Veronica Lario, reports say.

Berlusconi will keep the $100m villa where the couple lived with their three children, as part of a divorce deal reportedly filed on Christmas Day.

Ms Lario left Berlusconi in 2009 after he was seen at the 18th birthday party of an aspiring model.

US magazine Forbes estimated his wealth at nearly $6bn in March.

The Corriere della Sera newspaper reported that Ms Lario had initially asked for $56m a year.

Her 76-year-old ex-husband reportedly offered her about $5m.

The couple met in a dressing room in 1980 after Berlusconi saw Ms Lario, 56, perform in a Milan theatre.

They were married in 1990.

He has two other children from his first marriage and is currently engaged to 28-year-old Francesca Pascale .

SambaSaffron

Tony Baloney

Mrs. B would need to make sure the brakes on her car are well serviced  ;)