Author Topic: Div 3 Club Manager required...  (Read 6322 times)

Ed Hardy

• View Profile
Div 3 Club Manager required...
« on: January 07, 2014, 06:33:28 PM »
Club in Div 3 require new Senior Team manager,  if anyone is interested send me message for more information.

washed_up

• View Profile
Re: Div 3 Club Manager required...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 07:05:32 PM »
The mercenaries are queueing up all with the same opening question- HOW MUCH AM I GETTING??-one of these pigs is quoted as saying-"If they have the money then i can be manager"

Man Marker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 07:19:45 PM »
The mercenaries are queueing up all with the same opening question- HOW MUCH AM I GETTING??-one of these pigs is quoted as saying-"If they have the money then i can be manager"

What a horrible post, describing Gaa folk like that. You are well out of order. Let those who have not sinned cast the first stone comes to mind. No doubt your club is not in a state of mortal sin!!!

Shouldn't have taken your post under my notice, but our club has had outsiders take our team, and the they all genuine commitment Gaa men mad about football

washed_up

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 06:12:10 PM »
Make your mind up-ive made mine and i am not wrong!!

BarryBreensBandage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 10:17:40 PM »

Regrettable use of words there - tell me, who would apply to another club to which they have no affiliation and not asked to be recompensed in some way? Surely if they were willing to give their time for free, they would stay with their own club?
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Line Ball

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 10:44:49 PM »
I hear the County Board have put 2 men in charge of Ballykinlar just to keep them going as they were going to fold.  I'm sure the 2 men in question aren't doing it for the good of their health, which would certainly contradict the GAA rules on playing managers.

GreenGiant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 10:13:29 AM »
Glenn reserve manager is doing good things over there. Not sure of his name.

If memory serves me correct its Michael Murtagh

Hedgehunter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 10:29:51 PM »
Glenn reserve manager is doing good things over there. Not sure of his name.

If memory serves me correct its Michael Murtagh

Are you sure it's not Mo Murtagh.. He talks a great game..

Red eye

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 11:58:47 AM »
Club in Div 3 require new Senior Team manager,  if anyone is interested send me message for more information.

Surely there is someone in your own Club willing to take it on? This is what is wrong with the set ups in Clubs - does this Club not have former players / coaches at Under Age who could take this on? Too many on the take and not at all surprised at the first comment