Shamrock Shore
The Dinnytron 5000
Ciarrai_thuaidh
Tippabu
Seafoid

tommysmith

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 15, 2013, 03:47:55 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on January 15, 2013, 03:34:52 PM
Whats the story with Jason McLoughlin anyone know will he be brought home for the U21 games(s)?

He was playing against Leitrim

He was on Xmas holidays he is away now again.

rodney trotter

I'd say they will fly him back for the Championship. Hardly just play against Leitrim and leave it at that.

tommysmith

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 15, 2013, 03:55:40 PM
I'd say they will fly him back for the Championship. Hardly just play against Leitrim and leave it at that.

Yeah they wouldnt have bothered playing him if he wasnt available, are you heading to the final saturday rod?

rodney trotter

I might go over for a look, its in Killoe. Very good pitch. No reason why they can't get to another Ulster Final. Good side of the draw.

tommysmith

Is Killoe the same as Ardagh as thats where i heard it was?

Yep would be hopeful of getting to another Ulster final.

rodney trotter

Yeah Ardagh is the parish. Killoe is the club

rodney trotter

Think you were right about Ardagh. They are neighbour clubs. Celt will confirm it tomorrow anyway.

Itchy

Its nice to see ye being nice.

Does anyone fear a Monaghan ambush? I do and I'm never at ease when I hear we expect to do well.

Itchy

I meant what Cavan did to a much fancied Armagh team last year.

rodney trotter

Quote from: Itchy on January 15, 2013, 10:47:41 PM

Complaceny I suppose. They have been going well so far, although the opposation hasn't been great. The Longford game will be a indication.

Westside

Quote from: Itchy on January 15, 2013, 10:47:41 PM

This is a huge risk. Let us not forget that the All Ireland Champions have been knocked out in the first round for the past 2 years. Having players from last year's winning side and supposedly being on the easy side of the draw means very little, it's unforgiving knockout Championship. Cavan came from nowhere recently so did Wexford, Tipp, Donegal, who's to say it won't be Monaghan this year? If we are go get a run going in Ulster we will need to be massively focused and play to our potential like we have for the past few years.

Billys Boots

Quote from: tommysmith on January 15, 2013, 04:06:57 PM
Is Killoe the same as Ardagh as thats where i heard it was?

Yep would be hopeful of getting to another Ulster final.

Killoe is miles away from Ardagh - the pitch in Killoe is in Ennybegs which is about halfway between Longford town and Ballinalee.  For Cavan people take the main road from Granard to Longford, via Ballinalee. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

North Longford

And when you've found killoe you better head on over to Ardgh to see the game!!!!! Half way between edgeworthstown and Longford. Will be signposted in Edgeworthstown. Pitch is just outside the village but not the edgeworthstown side. Very good pitch but not even certain if there is a stand.

rodney trotter

It was orginally fixed for Killoe, thought Ardagh parish was close to there, obviously not by the looks of it.