Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lenny

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 26, 2024, 01:55:10 PMVery significant win as it now brings Celtic level with Rangers as regards major trophies won with both now standing on 118 and Rangers no longer able to boast that they're the most successful club in Scotland

Celtic will soon overtake the record. It'll be a very long time before the new rangers get anywhere close.

Orior

Quote from: marty34 on May 25, 2024, 07:04:52 PMNervy and scrappy game. Could have went either way in fairness.  Celtic never created many chances.

But great to get over the line in a derby cup final.  It was a big game as it completed the double and Celtic go out on a high.

No real stand out performers but Idah took the chance when gifted to them. Some collection of trophies for Mc Gregor and Forrest.

Need to build on it now. The summer is short!

On the other hand, they will sell their best players and replace with potential 😐
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 25, 2024, 05:42:58 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on May 25, 2024, 04:56:12 PMHello. Goal - Idah. O'Riley has been rubbish all day, that run & shot was his first big contribution. Alaistair Johnston my MOTM by a country mile

That was Bernardo
I couldn't believe it was Bernardo ;D
Idah has made some strides since he arrived from Norwich, then he was a lumberer as mobile as a carthorse. He's a completely different proposition now, you'd wonder what was he doing at Norwich besides wasting his time. Brendan has done some serious rehab on him. As they say timing is everything and Brendan was waxing lyrical about both him and  Bernado post game, I'd say Idah definitely and Bernado most probably to be signed.

illdecide

Was at the game and thought it was poor standard, both goalkeepers had very little to do but IMHO I thought that was the  way Sevco set themselves up. They set up to stop Celtic and not worry too much on their own attacking play, TBF it kinda worked as we had limited chances. Scales was good defending but his passing is a bit shaky at times but that man can give an exhibition of backs to the wall defending, that's his strengths. Was calling for Barnardo to come on at HT for Hatate who for me was poor on the day, BR made the call around the 75-80 min mark and at that stage Sevco were enjoying their best period of the game so took a while for him to find his feet in the game and he did with that run and shot that led to IDAH's goal. The rest as they say is history...
Some serious players needed for next season..
Goalkeeper
Left Back
Centre Back
2 good mid-fielders (assuming O'Reilly is sold) should we sign Barnardo permanently?. I think we should he's only 21
2 good wingers
1 Striker (I'd look to sign Idah but send Oh out on loan and buy another striker)

Thats 8 players in but we need to ship so many out too

Siegrist
Lagerbielke
Kobayashi
S Welsh
McCarthy (doesn't even train with the team anymore)
Holm (Loan)
Yang (Loan)

There are 15 players out on loan that have to come back to club for next season...WTF
Oluwayemi
Anderson
Lawal
McPherson
Bernabei
Carse
Shaw
Montgomery
Summers
Kwon
Tilio
Haksabanovic