Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 01, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
Zidane to United getting plenty of headlines....

I thought they were just stories being run off the back of a S*n headline?

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mrdeeds

Martial fined 180000 for attending child's birth.

AZOffaly

Quote from: mrdeeds on August 01, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

How to win friends and influence people.

Although in fairness, was it not because he stayed on longer than he was supposed to? You'd imagine compassion and understanding would be at play, but if he's pissed off at Martial, and Martial is just saying f**k you, then this is a bit more understandable.

Would Martial like a trip down the M62 to Anfield?

Boycey

Quote from: mrdeeds on August 01, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

#fakenews

Boycey

None of them actually say he's definitely been fined? And even if he is to be fined it'd be for not returning to the tour not for going home in first place..

It's getting quite tiresome at this stage but what's more annoying is rather than adopting the siege mentality of previous United eras fans are happy to join in the bashing..

trailer

Quote from: Boycey on August 01, 2018, 07:48:04 PM
None of them actually say he's definitely been fined? And even if he is to be fined it'd be for not returning to the tour not for going home in first place..

It's getting quite tiresome at this stage but what's more annoying is rather than adopting the siege mentality of previous United eras fans are happy to join in the bashing..

If Utd don't act soon, what happened after the Busby era will happen again. 25 years without a League title. Sounds mad? Ask a Liverpool fan. The proper management team needs to be put in place. A manager who constantly sulks and criticises players does not create an environment that is conducive to winning trophies.

Therealdonald

Reports that Pogba eyeing up a move to Barcelona. Can't blame him.

Jeepers Creepers

Bigfoot spotted at Old Trafford

rodney trotter

A team of Giants if Maguire joins too

magpie seanie

That's rubbish Boycey. There's a cuckoo in the nest that needs to be got rid of. Mourinho has done nothing for United and there's no reason why United supporters should have any loyalty to him. He's the antithesis of what the club stands for (or used to stand for at any rate). The season could be saved by sacking him soon and getting Zidane in. I'm absolutely sure Zidane would get more out of the current group of players than the current manager.

And to be fair I was a Mourinho critic for a long time. Never changed my spots on him.

Keyser soze

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 07, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

That's rubbish Boycey. There's a cuckoo in the nest that needs to be got rid of. Mourinho has done nothing for United and there's no reason why United supporters should have any loyalty to him. He's the antithesis of what the club stands for (or used to stand for at any rate). The season could be saved by sacking him soon and getting Zidane in. I'm absolutely sure Zidane would get more out of the current group of players than the current manager.

And to be fair I was a Mourinho critic for a long time. Never changed my spots on him.

My heart sinks every time I see MS has posted on this thread, which used to be a really enjoyable read until s/he singlehandedly turned it into a Mourinho moanfest with your single item agenda. 

Can you not start a 'Mourinho Out' thread and confine your whinging to that?

NAG1

MS is entitled to his opinion on JM and as he said he has been completely consistent in his view so credit for that.

I am no massive JM fan but I do think that he gets a hard time because of his past, yes he is not a United style manager but he got the team to be competitive again which was probably his brief taking the job.

It will be less of a challenge for the next manager after him which I think considering where the club were headed under Moyes and LVG is an achievement in itself.