Late Late Toy Show

Started by Just Puck It, November 26, 2010, 09:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Why did the audience laugh when Ryan told the children the Irish Famine was far worse than anything we're experiencing today? :/

Great wee show. Missed it this last few years, but it was a real joy to watch it tonight. It was like going back to the 1980s again. Must see television.

Wee Fergus the wannabe fashion designer made me smile :)
Testing Accessibility

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 27, 2010, 12:29:09 AM
Anyone recall the good old days when Gaybo had a slot especially for Irish made toys?

99.9% of them were made from wood and Gaybo used to take great pleasure in kicking the shite out of them to demonstrate how good and sturdy they were.

Kinda the opposite of one of the priests in Fr. Ted.

"Cowboys Ted, they are nothing but a bunch of feckin cowboys"

Funny enough shamrock  my we fella wants a wood turing Kit off Santa so it could be a bit of crack  in our house Christmas Morning as his 1st Job is to build a bird table and i'm not that good at the carpentry so lets hope the birds can eat off a wobbly one  :D He said the other week that when he grows up he is going build his own house beside ours so that we can be neighbours he also told me to tell mammy not to worry  that he will still continue to call over for the dinner Just incase she would miss him too much  :D
As for the show really enjoyed it . Were any of the sligo posters on the Show  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

The Late Late Toy Show 2011
This year the Late Late Toy Show will take place on Friday 2nd December

Not long now  ;D
Tbc....

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit