Next Laois football manager

Started by SCFC, July 27, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Fielder

And I didn't say that either. I said don't spend fortunes on a panel that are failing. When you try to mince someone at least do it properly little boy

Keyser Söze

Quote from: High Fielder on August 04, 2017, 06:19:54 PM
And I didn't say that either. I said don't spend fortunes on a panel that are failing. When you try to mince someone at least do it properly little boy

Keyboard warrior?
Little boy?

Go talk to someone would ya.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

High Fielder

Stop taking people out of context. You do it a lot. It's poor form. You didn't get away with it this time.

Tony

Lads, there's a private messaging service on GAA boards, why not go in there and call each other names and give the rest of us a break .

In fairness, I'm no stranger to arguments on here but at least I'm always right  ;).

Calm it down anyway the both of ye, it's just opinions and opinions are fair game whatever they are. Now settle, grab a pint and enjoy the long weekend.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: High Fielder on August 04, 2017, 06:26:48 PM
Stop taking people out of context. You do it a lot. It's poor form. You didn't get away with it this time.

Was going to leave it, but no I won't!

You were wrong about Creedon, and refused to accept it for months. You are wrong again!
You are talking in random generalities and there are huge holes in what you are saying- but hey don't dare discuss the flaws in some one else's ideas.....on a discussion board.....heaven forbid!!

Other nonsense ramblings that come to mind;

Suggesting Mick Dempsey- ye I'd say he's waiting by the phone.
Drinking alcohol would show up in players "samples"
The CB should suspend the players who were drinking
You are going to stop contributing financially to Laois GAA until you find out who the drinkers are (how is that investigation proceeding for you btw?!)

Calling people "keyboard warriors", "little boy" and a few weeks ago someone else was a "clown".

You are a fabulous contributor! Keep it up!

Keyser Söze

Quote from: High Fielder on August 04, 2017, 06:26:48 PM

Oh no, are you on the way over?! :D

Don Draper

town1980

Wahoo and I wasn't involved in the argument for once,, fight fight fight,, on a positive not I like the committee that's in place for picking the manager although I would have liked Donie  norton also involved in the team set up I like him  and the way Heath toppled stradbally

OTF

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 04, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
1) At what point do we decide that *bing* now our players are good enough to deserve being prepared properly
2) What exactly are we going to judge this good enough against?
3) If we produce some good minor or U21 players over the next few years do we refuse to allow them to join the senior panel? In case they would be cross contaminated like!
4) What players are going to commit endless hours representing YOUR county during this "resource-less" period?

Mental. Stupid. Unbecoming. Ill-informed. (Take your pick)

Just because someone holds a different point of view should they have to put up this level of abuse ???
This forum is rapidly growing down hill. Hogan Stand with all its faults has moderators.

BallyroanAbu

Stall the ball OTF

There are a fair few lads on here who are condescending to say the least.  Keyser is well entitled to stand his ground.   

If we wanted to be on the Hogan Stand we would be there.

OTF

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on August 05, 2017, 04:43:31 PM
Stall the ball OTF

There are a fair few lads on here who are condescending to say the least.  Keyser is well entitled to stand his ground.   

If we wanted to be on the Hogan Stand we would be there.

Standing your ground.....O !!!

Giovanni

Keyser and High Fielder are easily two of the most interesting posters on here.

Personally, I'm much more interested in reading their opinions on the football rather than on each other.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: OTF on August 05, 2017, 03:23:20 PM
1) At what point do we decide that *bing* now our players are good enough to deserve being prepared properly
3) If we produce some good minor or U21 players over the next few years do we refuse to allow them to join the senior panel? In case they would be cross contaminated like!
4) What players are going to commit endless hours representing YOUR county during this "resource-less" period?

Just because someone holds a different point of view should they have to put up this level of abuse ???
This forum is rapidly growing down hill. Hogan Stand with all its faults has moderators.

Just to be clear (and it may well not be clear from what I wrote) that last line was regarding the opinion stated, not the poster. I know nothing of the poster.
The line
Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 04, 2017, 05:18:56 PMMental. Stupid. Unbecoming. Ill-informed. (Take your pick)
was in relation to the opinion offered.

OTF

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 06, 2017, 01:48:03 AM
Quote from: OTF on August 05, 2017, 03:23:20 PM

Just to be clear (and it may well not be clear from what I wrote) that last line was regarding the opinion stated, not the poster. I know nothing of the poster.
The line
Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 04, 2017, 05:18:56 PMMental. Stupid. Unbecoming. Ill-informed. (Take your pick)
was in relation to the opinion offered.

Ok point taken.
Agree with Giovanni I enjoy both of ye most of the time.