Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 08, 2019, 06:27:20 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 07, 2019, 09:37:01 PM
Hardly worth gettin cross over now. Your not that important.
[/quot
Should have ignored me then, shouldn't ya?
I don't ignore people. I believe everyone has the right to get told to f**k off every now and again. It was your turn.

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 08, 2019, 07:54:30 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 08, 2019, 06:27:20 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 07, 2019, 09:37:01 PM
Hardly worth gettin cross over now. Your not that important.
[/quot
Should have ignored me then, shouldn't ya?
I don't ignore people. I believe everyone has the right to get told to f**k off every now and again. It was your turn.

As I previously said, the temper is up on you   Chill man chill

Tyrone Gaa

Barton has taken Edendork to Intermediate football. He leaves Edendork with a bucketloads of cash likely looking a new club to exploit. Would be hard to see Edendork giving him more dough to stay on.
Living the dream!!!

PMG1

We haven't gone away you know!!! Not the title that would have been our first choice but serious bottle shown by our young team to win the league title today, 8th league title since 2003. Added to our U21 Ulster title and Reserve league title it hasn't been a bad year for a team in transition that is supposed to have no future, still the U21 semi final to come too

Localexpert

This ballygawley team showing their metal again I see  ::)

No point running around looking boxing when the game is over either. What you think of that moonshine?

Eastie

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 09, 2019, 04:07:43 PM
Barton has taken Edendork to Intermediate football. He leaves Edendork with a bucketloads of cash likely looking a new club to exploit. Would be hard to see Edendork giving him more dough to stay on.
Some quality players on that edendork team, you have to wonder what's going on behind closed doors there. Even managed to push young Paul Donaghy away. I wouldn't have picked them to go down at the start of the year

skeog

Thats the Intermediate chamionship decided next year.

sidelineball

Always thought Edendork had an inflated opinion and cockyness about them anytime I played them or had any dealings with their players. Not too sad to see them drop.

Tintown rattler

I see a video doing the rounds this evening of errigal taking their beating poorly today. Tiffy roaded now. Poor errigal not even a league team any more.

BennyHarp

I see Conor McKenna got a goal for Eglish today. Any reports on how he was in general play?
That was never a square ball!!

Quarterback

Great to see edendork relegated - and hopefully the end of that Barton man. They had solicitors on the ready last year had results not went there way - thankfully they can blame no one this year. It will be interesting to see will they go inside for a man now - Brian Mc G would seem the obvious candidate.

MCO

Doire Gael

Ballinderry?

A lot of changes on the Loughshore

Moortown, Ardboe, Ballinderry and Loup

Aaron Boone

Trillick and Dromore win the big senior prizes this year. Football a passion in both neighboring clubs.

Moonshine

Quote from: Localexpert on November 09, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
This ballygawley team showing their metal again I see  ::)

No point running around looking boxing when the game is over either. What you think of that moonshine?

Local expert/Tintown aka fianna men. Hard to beat a bit of handbags you boys would know all about it and you do it to each other  ;) .. no not a league team anymore what does that leave you