Our Wee country fans plan to Wreck Avivia stadium

Started by Peter Solan the Great, July 30, 2010, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:00:23 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 08:52:35 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 08:42:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 30, 2010, 08:37:28 PM
Big Rab is probably some blue wkd addled spide from a loyalist cesspit so his comments are probably best ignored. Despite the terms and conditions of that site forbidding offensive comment you could bet your life he won't get a ban as everyone knows that site is administered by tramps.
OWC have a serious inferiority complex, and how could they not, playing that rat infested shithole in South Belfast.

The funny part is that these boys are cowards and know they'd get
The same medicine the English got when they started their nonsense in Lansdowne.
The site is better moderated than this one by quite a distance. You wouldn't away with the personal abuse, threats and invitations to have a fight that go on here. Not for a second.
There's personal abuse, threats etc all the time on OWC - but they're made against the right people or stadiums so it's ok.

None of us would be able to do on there what you do here myles, we'd be banned.I'd love to see the north's "supporters" start a riot - we all know what they'd get.

And all because they can't force young taigs to play for them.
Either back that up with direct reference to one of my posts, or withdraw it.

I concur with pints...I got banned from OWC because i commented on my cousin picking ROI instead on NI....You come on here just to wind people up.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:01:22 PM
I point to all of your posts - stirring shit - people engage with you on this site on owc someone from here doing what you're doing here would be banned.

As i was less then two hours ago with my first post despite been a member for three years.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: magickingdom on July 30, 2010, 08:53:55 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 08:42:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 30, 2010, 08:37:28 PM
Big Rab is probably some blue wkd addled spide from a loyalist cesspit so his comments are probably best ignored. Despite the terms and conditions of that site forbidding offensive comment you could bet your life he won't get a ban as everyone knows that site is administered by tramps.
OWC have a serious inferiority complex, and how could they not, playing that rat infested shithole in South Belfast.

The funny part is that these boys are cowards and know they'd get
The same medicine the English got when they started their nonsense in Lansdowne.
The site is better moderated than this one by quite a distance. You wouldn't away with the personal abuse, threats and invitations to have a fight that go on here. Not for a second.

some of the stuff posted on that site is vile and beyond comprehension and you know it, yet you still feel the need to defend it? why?
You think this site is all sweetness and light? There are certainly a few posters on OWC with extreme loyalist views, but these would be challenged by other posters fairly quickly. Equally there are ones on here with extreme republican views, people who would quite happily justify the murders committed by republican paramilitaries. I happen to find that pretty vile, don't you?

Myles Na G.

I point to all of your posts - stirring shit - people engage with you on this site on owc someone from here doing what you're doing here would be banned.
Lazy man's answer. Pick out a post and tell us in what way I'm stirring the shit, as opposed to simply disagreeing with a view you hold dear. If you can't or won't, then withdraw your comment.

stibhan

Any website which has a forum called 'football apartheid', the most misguided use of that word ever, is hardly going to be policed properly. Let's look at a proper definition:

crimes against humanity 'committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime'.

Indeed  ::). One might be tempted to look at a non-sporting regime in Ireland over the past century instead.

Edit: We've got a new one, in that very aptly named forum: 'Right now I feel like going down to Merrion Square and petrol bombing the place, preferably while that c**t Delaney is in it.'

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Lazy man's answer. Pick out a post and tell us in what way I'm stirring the shit, as opposed to simply disagreeing with a view you hold dear. If you can't or won't, then withdraw your comment.
:D It's not 1969 now you know

If anyone from this board went over to owc, pretending to be a six county soccer supporter (and doing a very bad job of it) and continued to shit stir on every thread they would be banned, do you disagree?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mylestheslasher

deiseach

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 30, 2010, 09:14:15 PM
Is big rab any different than tony fearon.

If I were Big Rab, I would be mortally offended by that

Peter Solan the Great

Yes but he was rightly mocked and scorned and since banned. That in my opinion wouldn't happen over there, because the majority here have an open mind and a bit of reason.

deiseach

Quote from: hardstation on July 30, 2010, 09:19:47 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on July 30, 2010, 09:18:47 PM

Yes but he was rightly mocked and scorned and since banned. That in my opinion wouldn't happen over there, because the majority here have an open mind and a bit of reason.
Tony Fearon was banned?

Chance'd be a fine thing

Myles Na G.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 30, 2010, 09:13:11 PM

If anyone from this board went over to owc, pretending to be a six county soccer supporter (and doing a very bad job of it) and continued to shit stir on every thread they would be banned, do you disagree?
Can you not find a post? I've made 854 of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to back up your statement. And I'd be particularly interested in looking at the one in which I claimed to be a GAA supporter. In your own time.

stibhan

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:21:56 PM

Can you not find a post? I've made 854 of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to back up your statement. And I'd be particularly interested in looking at the one in which I claimed to be a GAA supporter. In your own time.

If you aren't a GAA fan then why are you here? What are you for?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: stibhan on July 30, 2010, 09:22:43 PM

I thought this was the non GAA section?

Puckoon

Myles you can Hmm and Haa and whatabout all you like. I'd have a particularly low tolerance of the "politically staunch" posters on here. There have certainly been times when posters have been less than scrupulous (and real life dangerous) when playing the man instead of the ball - and we don't need to go back to far to find the culprits. There are plenty of abusive posts that get missed here and there by the moderators - and I'll wager a fair bit of that is because it isnt reported by most on here. If you are trying to compare however, the level of sectarian bile that spews out of that cesspit of a discussion board known as OWC to what goes on over here - then the last shred of your "one of us" masquerade is gone completely.

stibhan

Quote from: Myles Na G. on July 30, 2010, 09:26:33 PM
Quote from: stibhan on July 30, 2010, 09:22:43 PM

I thought this was the non GAA section?

The Non-GAA section on GAAboard? Are there any non-soccer fans on OWC?