Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads...The future is here.

Started by laoislad, October 20, 2015, 03:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

So tomorrow the 21st October 2015 is the day Marty McFly went to when he time travelled 30 years into the future from 1985.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2015/jan/02/what-back-to-the-future-part-ii-got-right-and-wrong-about-2015-an-a-z

Still waiting on my hover board!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Aristo 60

They've missed a trick by not having a BTTF 4 all waiting and ready to go.

I suppose Michael J wouldn't be up to it anymore.

Did the actor who played Biff ever do much else?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Aristo 60 on October 20, 2015, 04:27:57 PM
They've missed a trick by not having a BTTF 4 all waiting and ready to go.

I suppose Michael J wouldn't be up to it anymore.

Did the actor who played Biff ever do much else?

Just wikied him there and he seems to be voice over guy on lots of stuff,  SPonge Bob and loads of other cartoons,  also a few games like Star Wars games for Xbox etc. 

AZOffaly

I saw a clip of a video where Christopher Lloyd and Michael J Fox are talking about things they got right etc. Fox is in bad shape. Parkinsons is a bitch. Fair play to him for continuing to appear, it must be hard for him to be out there.

gawa316

It is a bitch and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It transformed by Grandad from strong as an ox old school farmer into a frail, stooped over shadow of what he once was.

On MJ Fox I remember being out in Long Island on a J1 and my mate was a lifeguard at some fancy tennis & swimming club that Fox was a member at. This is a good 15 years ago. Fox was a grumpy oul get and asked my mate who was up on the lifeguard high seat (or whatever you call them) to get him a soda. My mate was like, 'Sorry I'm on duty, I can't.' Fox replied that he didn't give a shit what he was on and to hurry up. My mate jumped down ran and got him a cup of coke with ice. Brought it back and gave it to him. Fox took one look at it and fucked it over him saying, 'Did I ask for ice??' and just walked off. Mate didn't no where to look.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

heffo

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 20, 2015, 04:52:38 PM
I saw a clip of a video where Christopher Lloyd and Michael J Fox are talking about things they got right etc. Fox is in bad shape. Parkinsons is a bitch. Fair play to him for continuing to appear, it must be hard for him to be out there.

I read his book a while ago - very honest and detailed about his condition.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Back To The Future predicted 9/11.

If pintsofguinness was still around,he'd love this conspiracy shite.

https://youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
Testing Accessibility

rrhf

armaghniac

Quote from: rrhf on October 21, 2015, 07:35:24 AM
In fairness we didn't make it..

Well they cancelled the A5 in anticipation of technological advancement.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Keyser soze

Quote from: gawa316 on October 20, 2015, 05:27:59 PM
It is a bitch and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It transformed by Grandad from strong as an ox old school farmer into a frail, stooped over shadow of what he once was.

On MJ Fox I remember being out in Long Island on a J1 and my mate was a lifeguard at some fancy tennis & swimming club that Fox was a member at. This is a good 15 years ago. Fox was a grumpy oul get and asked my mate who was up on the lifeguard high seat (or whatever you call them) to get him a soda. My mate was like, 'Sorry I'm on duty, I can't.' Fox replied that he didn't give a shit what he was on and to hurry up. My mate jumped down ran and got him a cup of coke with ice. Brought it back and gave it to him. Fox took one look at it and fucked it over him saying, 'Did I ask for ice??' and just walked off. Mate didn't no where to look.

I've got a mate like that too.

theskull1

Quote from: ziggysego on October 21, 2015, 01:17:16 AM
If pintsofguinness was still around,he'd love this conspiracy shite.
https://youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

We need to go back to July 24, 2012, 08:52:33 PM to see wtf happened POG
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

snoopdog

Quote from: gawa316 on October 20, 2015, 05:27:59 PM

Shouldve dumped the p***k in the pool. Small man syndrome