Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

theticklemister

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 30, 2012, 11:53:16 PM
Maeve Binchy.

i thought she was well dead!!!!!!

f**k im a librarian....................I shoulda knew that!

Hardy

Quote from: theticklemister on July 30, 2012, 11:59:41 PM
Maeve Binchy.

:o

Orior

Maeve Binchy.

I'm a Capricorn.

Anyway, she was a fine novellist characterised by an absence of seeex in her books.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

theticklemister

Quote from: Orior on July 31, 2012, 10:12:58 AM
Maeve Binchy.

I'm a Capricorn.

Anyway, she was a fine novellist characterised by an absence of seeex in her books.

It's all about the sex now my friend

Filthy Shades of Grey are flying off the shelves, we have 55 copies of the book in the north; and of last week we have had 330 reservations for it. It took me two weeks to realise what the book was about, I seen it flying about in our deliveries but didn't have a clue what it was about. To be fair it don't look dirty!

Nally Stand

Quote from: theticklemister on July 31, 2012, 10:32:29 AM
It took me two weeks to realise what the book was about, I seen it flying about in our deliveries but didn't have a clue what it was about. To be fair it don't look dirty!

It's a bit much for me, Ticklemister. "Feck this" and "Feck that". "You big bastard." Oh, Dreadful Language. "You big hairy arse." "You big Fecker." Fierce Stuff! And of course the F-word ticklemister, the bad F-word. Worse then Feck. You know the one I mean.... "F you".... "F your effing wife"... I don't know why they have to use language like that. "I'll stick this effing pitch up your hole" - that was another one. "Bastard this" and "Bastard that". You can't move for the Bastards in those novels. It's wall-to-wall bastards. "You Bastard", "You Fecker", "You bollocks! Get your ballocks out of my face." Ride me sideways was another one.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

theticklemister

Quote from: Nally Stand on July 31, 2012, 10:59:06 AM
It took me two weeks to realise what the book was about, I seen it flying about in our deliveries but didn't have a clue what it was about. To be fair it don't look dirty!

It's a bit much for me, Ticklemister. "Feck this" and "Feck that". "You big b**tard." Oh, Dreadful Language. "You big hairy arse." "You big Fecker." Fierce Stuff! And of course the F-word ticklemister, the bad F-word. Worse then Feck. You know the one I mean.... "F you".... "F your effing wife"... I don't know why they have to use language like that. "I'll stick this effing pitch up your hole" - that was another one. "b**tard this" and "b**tard that". You can't move for the b**tards in those novels. It's wall-to-wall b**tards. "You b**tard", "You Fecker", "You bollocks! Get your ballocks out of my face." Ride me sideways was another one.

Nally Stand ye either have a great memory or your good at the oul copy and paste!

Nally Stand

Quote from: theticklemister on July 31, 2012, 11:04:03 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on July 31, 2012, 10:59:06 AM

It's a bit much for me, Ticklemister. "Feck this" and "Feck that". "You big b**tard." Oh, Dreadful Language. "You big hairy arse." "You big Fecker." Fierce Stuff! And of course the F-word ticklemister, the bad F-word. Worse then Feck. You know the one I mean.... "F you".... "F your effing wife"... I don't know why they have to use language like that. "I'll stick this effing pitch up your hole" - that was another one. "b**tard this" and "b**tard that". You can't move for the b**tards in those novels. It's wall-to-wall b**tards. "You b**tard", "You Fecker", "You bollocks! Get your ballocks out of my face." Ride me sideways was another one.

Nally Stand ye either have a great memory or your good at the oul copy and paste!

lol most definitely a case of
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Declan

CELEBRATED author, playwright and commentator Gore Vidal has died at the age of 86,

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

haranguerer

The worlds a lesser place without him. RIP

Hardy

Ah no. One of my heroes. That's made me very sad.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Donnellys Hollow

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?