Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: annapr on December 08, 2015, 09:50:52 PM
Where's all the United fans gone?
They are always around when Liverpool lose...

Hi  :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

annapr

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 08, 2015, 09:47:43 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 08, 2015, 09:40:29 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 08, 2015, 09:38:39 PM
The worst thing about this early Manchester United Champions league exit is that Wolfsburg,PSV will probably be knocked out in the next round.

Sure Utd have been worse than both what makes you think Utd would have won the next game??
What makes you think I would think Manchester United would win if they went through? At least if they went through they could be knocked out by a better quality side than Wolfsburg or PSV.
What are you smoking?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: annapr on December 08, 2015, 09:53:10 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 08, 2015, 09:47:43 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 08, 2015, 09:40:29 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 08, 2015, 09:38:39 PM
The worst thing about this early Manchester United Champions league exit is that Wolfsburg,PSV will probably be knocked out in the next round.

Sure Utd have been worse than both what makes you think Utd would have won the next game??
What makes you think I would think Manchester United would win if they went through? At least if they went through they could be knocked out by a better quality side than Wolfsburg or PSV.
What are you smoking?

Something you disagree with?

Boycey

Quite enjoyed that despite the all too predictable ending... Wolfsburg 2nd goal a thing of simple beauty. When's the draw for Europa league? Can we get an English team straight off..

mrhardyannual

Perhaps RTE will now get round to showing THE Manchester side playing in Champions League!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: mrhardyannual on December 08, 2015, 09:59:20 PM
Perhaps RTE will now get round to showing THE Manchester side playing in Champions League!!!

Perhaps City might get past the first part of the knock out stages... So it might not be more than two games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

lost 3 quid betting on United tonight  >:(

brokencrossbar1

Getting it in the ear from Scholes and the lads.  Nearly as good as a Liverpool win this!

stiffler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2015, 09:50:21 PM
That was woeful but expect nothing else... I'm surprised Utd scored 2 goals... Best team won and Utd cant have any complaint's.... Don't think anybody would think Utd was going through... Worst thing is playing Thursday nights... Hopefully they get knocked out of that waste of energy competition...

On a brighter note I backed PSV by mistake, thought id backed PSG!! So waiting on Chelsea tomorrow or cash out!!

Europa league could be utds best route back into champs league.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Boycey

Quote from: stiffler on December 08, 2015, 10:08:48 PM
That was woeful but expect nothing else... I'm surprised Utd scored 2 goals... Best team won and Utd cant have any complaint's.... Don't think anybody would think Utd was going through... Worst thing is playing Thursday nights... Hopefully they get knocked out of that waste of energy competition...

On a brighter note I backed PSV by mistake, thought id backed PSG!! So waiting on Chelsea tomorrow or cash out!!

Possibly but for some reason English clubs other than Chelsea a few years back seem to pass up on the chance..

Cunny Funt

Early championship exit was expected after failure to beat PSV at home. LVG for once this season lifted the shackles off his team and what it showed was United are very poor in defence without a possession game. Keeping Smalling on when injured was a case of how desperate LVG was at the end.

stiffler

Quote from: Boycey on December 08, 2015, 10:10:40 PM

Possibly but for some reason English clubs other than Chelsea a few years back seem to pass up on the chance..

The champs league entry for the winner only came into effect last season.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Cunny Funt

This United side will not win any trophy. Best route back to the champions league is finishing 4th in average Premier league.

mrhardyannual

4th mightn't be enough. Premier League in danger of losing a place if either arsenal or Chelsea get knocked out tomorrow.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 08, 2015, 10:11:15 PM
Early championship exit was expected after failure to beat PSV at home. LVG for once this season lifted the shackles off his team and what it showed was United are very poor in defence without a possession game. Keeping Smalling on when injured was a case of how desperate LVG was at the end.

he had no subs left