Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Ye should have played Rooney.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: laoislad on December 05, 2015, 05:30:51 PM
Ye should have played Rooney.
With no Rooney which player will be the scapegoat for this result?

Boycey

21 attempts, 1 on target  8)

stew

Carrick was the only one out there not padding his stats, he went to his strength which is passing to players going forward and although he missed a few that is going to happen, he was the most positive passer of the ball today, Memphis D was excellent for a change when he came on.

I am glad the fans booed them because they deserved it, sideways and backward passes are alright as long as there is a balance with passes being played through.

West Ham were fantastic at the back, well drilled and hard to break down, if anything they should have won this game.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

From the Bunker

Man u fans won't be happy with that today! But look at the results that have been happening week in week out in the Premier League. This season West Ham, Stoke, Leicester and Crystal Palace have been taking points off the so called big guns. Have to say for once this league is fun to watch!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 05, 2015, 10:50:06 PM
Man u fans won't be happy with that today! But look at the results that have been happening week in week out in the Premier League. This season West Ham, Stoke, Leicester and Crystal Palace have been taking points off the so called big guns. Have to say for once this league is fun to watch!

And not forgetting the likes of Liverpool also taking points off the so called big guns.....

Arsenals to lose I feel.... But if Leicester have any sense or money left they should bulk up the squad after Xmas and give it a lash!!  What a story that would be
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Was reading the wee match previews in the Irish News this morning and they show a W L D for the last 5 matches for each team. Interesting stats,  especially from the top 6 usual teams, which is good.

StGallsGAA must still be making his way home from Old Trafford. 

JoG2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2015, 10:57:51 PM

And not forgetting the likes of Liverpool also taking points off the so called big guns.....

Arsenals to lose I feel.... But if Leicester have any sense or money left they should bulk up the squad after Xmas and give it a lash!!  What a story that would be

Yessir,  time for Leicester to bust themselves , it's the soccer way!

annapr

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 04, 2015, 01:35:10 PM
Is he injured at all or is LVG being cute here? Either way I'm hopeful this will improve matters.
Did it?

StGallsGAA

Should we read something in Fergies alledged message of congrats to Klopp on his style of football?  :-\

beer baron

Haven't commented on here in a while because i was becoming a bit of a broken record but has that bolox Van Gaal gone yet? Absolutely awful,luckily so is the premiership.

gawa316

So what's the consensus on LVG?

I've a mate back home, massive utd fan but also knows his stuff. He stuck with Moyes when things where a lot worse than now but he is done with LVG.

DuffleKing

Happy enough. Ticking along comfortably in the top four. Defensively excellent, quality midfield but don't have the attacking edge the best teams have. Not sure what LVG can do about that - the players haven't been available.

Even with the injuries endured United are sitting perfectly on the shoulder of Arsenal / City for championship push. A good christmas period could see us hitting the front at a good time. This

Maroon Manc

We started well and finished well, balance of the side was all wrong and too one paced when Schniderlin went off injured and was replaced by Carrrick. We created more chances and had a lot more efforts on goal than we had in previous games. Delay looked good when he came on, hope he starts in Tuesday.

Blind worries me at centre half, a lot of the chances we concede come from his mistakes.

Mata again frustrated me, he's been poor a while although we're running out of players to replace him.

Rumour doing the rounds that Rooney is not injured and turned up for training in bad shape.

nrico2006

Quote from: DuffleKing on December 06, 2015, 04:36:26 PM

Happy enough. Ticking along comfortably in the top four. Defensively excellent, quality midfield but don't have the attacking edge the best teams have. Not sure what LVG can do about that - the players haven't been available.

Even with the injuries endured United are sitting perfectly on the shoulder of Arsenal / City for championship push. A good christmas period could see us hitting the front at a good time. This

The buck stops with the manager - it is/was his responsibility to bring in strikers/attacking players in the summer and he didn't.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'