Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Quote from: cadhlancian on December 02, 2015, 06:52:56 PM
Maroon Manc, I seriously lol at nearly all your posts. You are the ultimate silver lining supporter. Everything is great, LVG knows everything....
Keep it up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Our football is crap and I despise our owners. I wanted Fergie out around 2004/05, can't stand the class of 92 and think Rooney is a c**t. You're a long way off the mark.

I'm as frustrated as the next red about our football but can put up with it for this season, next season I expect our performances to improve. I'm prepared to be patient, if our results were on a par with last season I'd want him out but we've progressed and are still in a title race.

annapr

Quote from: FermGael on December 02, 2015, 12:07:13 PM
Gary Neville new Valencia head coach.
Surprised there isn't more being said about this.
Surely one of the strangest appointments ever!

stew

Quote from: Maroon Manc on December 03, 2015, 10:25:28 AM
Maroon Manc, I seriously lol at nearly all your posts. You are the ultimate silver lining supporter. Everything is great, LVG knows everything....
Keep it up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Our football is crap and I despise our owners. I wanted Fergie out around 2004/05, can't stand the class of 92 and think Rooney is a c**t. You're a long way off the mark.

I'm as frustrated as the next red about our football but can put up with it for this season, next season I expect our performances to improve. I'm prepared to be patient, if our results were on a par with last season I'd want him out but we've progressed and are still in a title race.

Why would you want rid of the best manager in football history???

That makes no sense at all at all.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: stew on December 03, 2015, 04:42:52 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on December 03, 2015, 10:25:28 AM
Keep it up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Why would you want rid of the best manager in football history???

That makes no sense at all at all.

Doesn't make much sense is right. 2004-05 when United were rebuilding they never dropped out of the top 3 and the football was more attractive to watch than now. Class of 92 contained some of the best United players in the premier league era I'm not sure why he can't stand them?

Boycey

Id happily of got rid of Fergie in 04/05 too, nothing to do with football though... and I can't speak for Maroon Manc but I'd imagine it's the tiresome Class of 92 brand that's sprung up lately that he's on about rather than the individual guys?

magpie seanie

As usual Maroon Manc is correct, he has forgotten more about United than most know.

Around 2004/5 Ferguson lost the support of a lot of United fans when he put his own personal gain ahead of the interests and stability of the club. His actions arguably led to the Glazer takeover. He ruined what should be an unrivalled legacy.

The "Class of 92" thing is getting tiresome. Of course I have great respect for the players and what they did when playing for the club but enough already. I have serious reservations about Giggs being given the reins after LVG if it happens.

No-one argues the "Rooney is a (useless) ****" one though!!!!!

annapr

Maroon Manc, I seriously lol at nearly all your posts
. You are the ultimate silver lining supporter. Everything is great, LVG knows everything....
Keep it up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
+1

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 04, 2015, 01:58:36 AM
As usual Maroon Manc is correct, he has forgotten more about United than most know.

Around 2004/5 Ferguson lost the support of a lot of United fans when he put his own personal gain ahead of the interests and stability of the club. His actions arguably led to the Glazer takeover. He ruined what should be an unrivalled legacy.

The "Class of 92" thing is getting tiresome. Of course I have great respect for the players and what they did when playing for the club but enough already. I have serious reservations about Giggs being given the reins after LVG if it happens.

No-one argues the "Rooney is a (useless) ****" one though!!!!!

Cheers  ;D

Agreed on all of the above. Add in he was missing training sessions to visit his horses and his very poor summer of transfers in 2003 and he looked like he was loosing it. At the start of the 2004-05 season we scored 11 goals in our first 12 league games. Results didn't improve until Keane had ripped into everyone after the Boro game, it was the rocket up his arse Fergie needed, he'd completely taken his eye of the ball.

Boycey

Rooney out injured for tomorrow and reading between the lines maybe for a while..

"But at his press conference on Friday the United manager admitted the injury is 'nasty' and said the striker is likely to miss Tuesday's crucial Champions League clash with Wolfsburg.

He said: "Wayne's is a nasty injury. When we go on it's been getting worse.

"We have to let him train to make the ankle stronger, that's very important. I cannot say (how long) because the doctor shall decide that with Wayne of course. He is training well in the rehabilitation."

This is the moment that most have been waiting/hoping for recently.... but a part of me thinks 'be careful what you wish for' :-/

GJL

Quote from: Boycey on December 04, 2015, 12:48:35 PM
Rooney out injured for tomorrow and reading between the lines maybe for a while..

"But at his press conference on Friday the United manager admitted the injury is 'nasty' and said the striker is likely to miss Tuesday's crucial Champions League clash with Wolfsburg.

He said: "Wayne's is a nasty injury. When we go on it's been getting worse.

"We have to let him train to make the ankle stronger, that's very important. I cannot say (how long) because the doctor shall decide that with Wayne of course. He is training well in the rehabilitation."

This is the moment that most have been waiting/hoping for recently.... but a part of me thinks 'be careful what you wish for' :-/

Who ever comes in can hardly do any worse? Opening for Herrara to get into the side?

magpie seanie

Is he injured at all or is LVG being cute here? Either way I'm hopeful this will improve matters.

stiffler

Lvg smart by saying rooney has a nasty injury.

Prevents the media onslaught for dropping the england capt.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Boycey

Heres how I imagine the text from Louis read

Yeah Wayne, lookit you're playing shite there at the minute I'm gonna drop you from the squad completely. Will ya put on an auld limp for a bit and don't talk to the press, thanks Louis xxx

Milltown Row2

West Ham are a decent team... Controlling a lot of play and should be at least 2 up!! Utd plenty possession but one shot on target by the Clown!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Utd worth a few £ in play at 2/1.

Can feel a goal coming last 10.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009