Adele - ticketmaster in general!

Started by Green Fields, December 04, 2015, 08:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Fields

This is all my wife wants for Christmas, tickets to see Adele, tried to register at her website for advanced tickets but looks like half the country did as well so not sure what my chances are this morning.  I think in all my attempts to get tickets on ticketmaster for big events I only ever managed One Direction for my kids, so here's hoping my luck will change today!

Boycey

I think the secret is to be logged in and trying 15/20 mins before the advertised time... Keep refreshing your page, there are wee apps that you can run on your webpage to do this but it's probably a bit late to start worrying about that now, best of luck....

finbar o tool

there will probably be an extra date added, if not, keep an eye on donedeal etc, there will always be some knocking around, just make sure the tickets are the real deal first though.
An amateur requires a personal commitment that money cannot buy

Tubberman

I managed to get tickets (4 of them). But of course I made a balls of it and got standing ones.
Wife will be 8 months pregnant at that stage so if anyone wants to swap seats for standing, let me know!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Green Fields

It started a 20 minute countdown I had 2 laptops never refreshed - then it spun round for 10 minutes and then all sold out - now seatwave selling them from 554 euro - hate ticketmaster!

Green Fields

Well done tubberman, least you got some.

Tubberman

It's a crap site alright, I had the countdown and I lost my nerve and refreshed with about 2 mins to go. It stuck in that "heavy traffic" page for about 4 mins, then offered me the tickets. Pure luck I suppose.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

gallsman

I missed out on two for the gig here in Barcelona and half an hour later there were tix on sale for an additional gig the following night.

clarshack

got 2 for the dublin gig but it was a close call. the tm site asked me to enter my card details but when i did so was informed the card was already on the system, and there was no way of selecting it. only i had another card to enter i would have lost the tickets.

anyway the wife will be happy as she really wants to see Adele!

clarshack

Quote from: Green Fields on December 04, 2015, 09:17:32 AM
It started a 20 minute countdown I had 2 laptops never refreshed - then it spun round for 10 minutes and then all sold out - now seatwave selling them from 554 euro - hate ticketmaster!

also had a pc and laptop counting down and immediately noticed the countdown was different for both. the date/time set on the laptop was off by 5 mins and once corrected both countdowns were the same. surely the countdown should be based on the date/time on the ticketmaster server?

Green Fields

How much were the tickets - I never even got that far, I was trying for the Dublin gigs too.

On that Seatwave for two tickets!!

Total For Your Tickets   €1,063.98

Green Fields

The face that ticketmaster when it tell you you were unsuccessful promotes this site - they must get a cut - surely that is a conflict of interest for ticketmaster?

Sorry, no results match your search.
You can try changing quantity or ticket type, or you can explore one of the options below.

Find Resale tickets
Expand your search on Ticketmaster's marketplace.Ticketmaster Resale
Standingfrom €300*
Tiered Seatingfrom €600*
* Prices shown exclude delivery costs

View Resale Tickets

tyrone girl

I could kick myself. Got two standing but didnt want standing so tried to get others. It went straight to it though after i rejected the standing so all seated were completely sold out and that was at 9 minutes past 9. Load of balls. Pissed me off how it directed people to the tickets at 600 quid or more.

WT4E

Am I right in saying the ticketmaster usually hold a portion of tickets until close to the date and release these to prevent ticket touting?

Tony Baloney

Grown men spending their morning queuing (online) for tickets to Adele. Ireland has changed.