Ebooks

Started by Boycey, July 22, 2014, 07:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

I've recently gotten access to a pretty decent range of Ebooks, unfortunately I'm unable to link you straight to them but if anyone wants to message me their email I'll supply you with the full list and then endevour to supply you with anything your interested in. There is a pretty good range of biographies (both sporting and non sporting) and a huge array of well known authors.

I'd also be interested in other peoples recomendations as I'd tend to stick to sports bio's in general and mayne its time to broaden my horizon..

andoireabu

The best book iv read recently is 'I am Pilgrim'.  American spook story that got better the whole way through.  Might be a good start in a new genre
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Boycey

Just realised that the list can be sent in a message (i think), I had it in my head that a message was limited to 1000 characters.

So no need to send me ur email address a message will suffice.

Gaffer

Many thanks for the book Boycey.

Much appreciated
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Under Lights

Hook me up Boycey.

Boycey

There seems to be a decent bit of interest in this I'm open to ideas as to how to make them more accessible. There is over 1000 of them I'd say. Currently I access them through a dropbox account behind the paywall of another messageboard, the account is connected only to paying members and I'm fucked if I'm giving any of you jokers my login. I could create a gaaboard dropbox I suppose?

Any help welcome

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Boycey on July 23, 2014, 04:28:48 PM
There seems to be a decent bit of interest in this I'm open to ideas as to how to make them more accessible. There is over 1000 of them I'd say. Currently I access them through a dropbox account behind the paywall of another messageboard, the account is connected only to paying members and I'm fucked if I'm giving any of you jokers my login. I could create a gaaboard dropbox I suppose?

Any help welcome

Boycey are you able to drop them into someone elses dropbox account?

Boycey

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 23, 2014, 05:29:17 PM
Quote from: Boycey on July 23, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

Any help welcome

Boycey are you able to drop them into someone elses dropbox account?

Possibly, I'll look into it

BenDover

Cheers Boycey - good bit of reading to start with.

As for sharing the library online dropbox or google drive would be the easiest way to do that