Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 20, 2017, 01:52:00 PM
Nothing funnier than a 49 year old woman dying from breast cancer. It's time Tony got the road out of this place.
Low even by his standards (it's like something you would expect from a 13 year old )

Orchard park

Quote from: T Fearon on November 20, 2017, 11:51:22 AM
Will she be buried after the First or Second Service?

for someone so self righteous, stick to that bullshit as you attempt at humour is just appalling

Tyrdub

not funny by any stretch

Gabriel_Hurl

You really are a vile disgusting excuse of a human being

TabClear

Remember watching Novotna's tears as a youngster when wimbledon was must see watching in the Summer. Was great to see her win it a few years later. RIP

Esmarelda

If replying to Fearon, would you all mind not quoting him? Thanks.

Tyrdub

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 20, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

+1

longballin

Quote from: Tyrdub on November 20, 2017, 03:11:01 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 20, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

+1

for someone who has experienced personal tragedy Tony in ure life, as I also have, your behaviour on this death thread is sirprising - ure comments are sickening and so disrespectful.

Dire Ear

Pathetic, low, gutter.

T Fearon

Ah Ffs I didn't mean them in any malicious way.I meant them the way Denis Law intended when he spoke at George Best's funeral,during the service in the presence of the family,when he said and I quote "I am surprised Bestie turned up today!" Like me , he wasn't mocking a death either.

The mock outrage of the usual subjects here is hypocritical.Plenty of celebrity deaths on this Board have been greeted with absolute and genuine  glee,Margaret Thatcher for example.

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on November 20, 2017, 04:30:02 PM
Ah Ffs I didn't mean them in any malicious way.I meant them the way Denis Law intended when he spoke at George Best's funeral,during the service in the presence of the family,when he said and I quote "I am surprised Bestie turned up today!" Like me , he wasn't mocking a death either.

The mock outrage of the usual subjects here is hypocritical.Plenty of celebrity deaths on this Board have been greeted with absolute and genuine  glee,Margaret Thatcher for example.

every time practically there's a death ure at it and you know people dont find it funny. Sick in the head you are trolling the death thread

Cunny Funt

Quote from: longballin on November 20, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

every time practically there's a death ure at it and you know people dont find it funny. Sick in the head you are trolling the death thread
Worst of all he is a middle aged man that should have some cop by now. He's not going to change his tune now it seems and individual like that desperately seeking attention is best ignored.

Orchard park

so you knew and played with Jana then and know she would appreciate the "humour". Sad sad git

and Thatcher was a in charge of a murder machine not a tennis player just so you know the difference

longballin

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 20, 2017, 05:02:04 PM
Quote from: longballin on November 20, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

Worst of all he is a middle aged man that should have some cop by now. He's not going to change his tune now it seems and individual like that desperately seeking attention is best ignored.

true is attention seeking or other deaths he's like the chief mourner  ::)