All Ireland junior club sevens hosted by St Judes

Started by Judes hurling sevens, August 01, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judes hurling sevens

St Judes GAA club Templeogue Dublin are once again hosting their annual All Ireland  junior hurling sevens championship  on the eve of the all Ireland. There are still a few vacancies left to fill due to some counties running a round of championship  on all Ireland weekend.

If yiur junior or intermediate team would be interested in finding out more please PM me and I will  get someone in touch with you straight away 're details.

St itas  of Cork inspired by Seamus Harnedy joined a long list of illustrious winners in 2017.

Thank you

Naomh Jude CLG

Orchard park

Message sent to you.... I will pass on to other Limerick clubs not "active "here also

Milltown Row2

Great competition and attened it for a few years with our seconds, great standard of hurling all round and great idea for a bonding weekend with your team!

Though each year i came away with some injury,  scar on my right eye another one on my left and disolcated my shoulder the last time i was there!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orchard park on August 01, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
And welcome back this year Milltown  if you can get a crew together......

If weather holds out its always a good day and played in the right spirit......

County championship fixtures cause us issues but thankfully we don't have electric picnic to compete with this year.......

Its timing and numbers of course, when I looked after the team it was put into the diary from the get go, organising and ensuring the lads were up for it and booking rooms as we generally stayed and headed to Croker the next day.. I'm out of the loop at the minute but will have a look at it next year.. we did a few senior hurling sevens at Kilmacud, but its our bloody footballers who never miss that weekend so being a dual club it can be a extra drain

Good luck with it this year and ya never know the following year we might get something
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Judes hurling sevens

The joys of the dual club ...

No doubt 2cweeks time I will bevherecas judes football sevens also but generally easier to fill the spots for football....

Weather is the key to it being s good day or a great one......

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 01, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
Great competition and attened it for a few years with our seconds, great standard of hurling all round and great idea for a bonding weekend with your team!

Though each year i came away with some injury,  scar on my right eye another one on my left and disolcated my shoulder the last time i was there!

And you were refereeing  ;D

Played in the inaugural one back in the day when Mullinahone with John Leahy in fine form. Great day out even if our preparation wasn't the best. Sleeping (sort of) on a bus in the Wicklow hills isn't ideal.