Right I'm pissed! Are you?

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, October 25, 2008, 06:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 03, 2012, 07:25:47 PM
Well getting pissed again after what could have been a disaster of a day, seems I tried it on with one of my best friends last night. But then she came around and took me out for the day unannounced as if the night before never happened but she was cheaky all day. I was too hungover to judge it rightly, so getting drunk again to see can I remember what happened last night. Not sure if this is a wise plan, but sure I not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar.

We noticed ;)
Testing Accessibility

Mac hinery

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 03, 2012, 07:25:47 PM
Well getting pissed again after what could have been a disaster of a day, seems I tried it on with one of my best friends last night. But then she came around and took me out for the day unannounced as if the night before never happened but she was cheaky all day. I was too hungover to judge it rightly, so getting drunk again to see can I remember what happened last night. Not sure if this is a wise plan, but sure I not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar.

Right  - there's the winner right there.  not one word of sense - Close 'er down now.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: trileacman on June 03, 2012, 02:27:18 AM
Quote from: hardstation on June 03, 2012, 01:51:45 AM
Smithwicks even, LL?

Funny though, most Smithwicks drinkers I know prefer MacArdles but it is on the wane and hard to find.

Whatya reckon?

Love Smithwicks, where would i get mc ardles?
Dundalk is the best bet.  I think you can get it  in draught there still.  A few (really) old guys down in my local quaff the stuff down without a bother but it's only available in pint bottles there.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Not pissed, but happy out and love winding that Nally lad up, he is fierce serious  ;D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 14, 2012, 11:40:20 PM
Not pissed, but happy out and love winding that Nally lad up, he is fierce serious  ;D

Winding me up? I corresponded with you before you did with me, clever clogs! You have tonight referred to me in another two separate threads - threads in which I was not involved in any discussion. Obsessed a tad? I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on June 14, 2012, 11:43:48 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 14, 2012, 11:40:20 PM

Winding me up? I corresponded with you before you did with me, clever clogs! You have tonight referred to me in another two separate threads - threads in which I was not involved in any discussion. Obsessed a tad? I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way.

You shinners swing which ever way your handler tells you  ;)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ballinaman

Christmas party got out of hand...just woke up steaming!could be a new record

ziggy90

I'm not at the moment, but in a few hours.......... I love Black Eye Friday 8).
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

The Iceman

Heading out for Black Eye Friday! Hope its not a repeat performance of the Ballygawley roundabout all those years ago - we even made the news!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ziggy90

The Iceman

refer to your quote under your name....

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ziggy90

I'm sorry, maybe a wee bit slow, but I haven't a clue what you mean. Please enlighten me. Btw I'm sober now but was well pissed yesterday on maybe half of what I would have been able to consume (and stay sober(ish) a couple of years ago. Do any other board members approaching their "Golden Years" ;) recognise this malady :(.

The Iceman

On black eye friday some years ago we got into a whole handling with a load of lads from fintona. It ended in a free for all on the ballygawley line and was on the news
thankfully it wasnt a repeat performance last night

ziggy90

Right, thanks for the explanation. I thought you were including me in this free for all and although I would know both of the places you mention I've never been involved in any sort of fracas in Tyrone (funnily enough :D).

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ziggy90 on December 22, 2012, 10:04:49 AM
I'm sorry, maybe a wee bit slow, but I haven't a clue what you mean. Please enlighten me. Btw I'm sober now but was well pissed yesterday on maybe half of what I would have been able to consume (and stay sober(ish) a couple of years ago. Do any other board members approaching their "Golden Years" ;) recognise this malady :(.

That's been the worst Black eye Friday I've had in a while!! started with the usual giving out the secret Santa's, thought I was going to get a black eye for the secret present that a co worker thought I got him!! Chinese at work washed done by a bottle of wine and a couple of beers, then pub!!

Pissed and sprawled out on train on the way home!! Bed for 11, thank fook that's that for another year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea