Westmeath
Wexford

Shamrock Shore

Longford have gone to pot!

Sligo 0-09
Longford 0-05

Half time

sligoman2

Great 15 mins from our lads, terrible first 20.  Big breeze for Longford in second half will be tough but at least we have started to play some great scores.  Longford are dangerous, should be a tight second half, we need the points
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Shamrock Shore

Rip roaring second half

Sligo 0-12
Longford 2-07

Shamrock Shore

Shamrock Shore

Shamrock Shore

Shamrock Shore

Sligo 0-17
Longford 2-12

Into added time  :-\

Shamrock Shore

sligoman2

Sounded like a great second half shamrock.  Wide open, the goals killed us.  Probably a fair result in the end.  Our backs need to tighten it up a bit.  Sligo showed a lot of resolve and are on the up in my opinion.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

FermGael

Westmeath 0-02 Fermanagh 0-07 half time
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

stew

Quote from: sligoman2 on March 11, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
Sounded like a great second half shamrock.  Wide open, the goals killed us.  Probably a fair result in the end.  Our backs need to tighten it up a bit.  Sligo showed a lot of resolve and are on the up in my opinion.

Hopefully Sligo are on the rise, Longford are no mugs, we caught ye early, I hope Sligo stay up.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

naka

Big result for West Meath if rte right
They must have reeled off some scores as last I checked they were 4 down

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: sligoman2 on March 11, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Yes Sligoman2 - I think a draw was a fair result as either side had chances at the end.

Westmeath did well cos it looked hopless. Great tweet for the WH twitterman thanking all the mammies for raising such great lads.

Promotion spot 2 all to play for.

shark

Quote from: naka on March 11, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
Big result for West Meath if rte right
They must have reeled off some scores as last I checked they were 4 down

Was at it. Westmeath were very good in the second half. The goal looked like winning it for Fermanagh but Westmeath got 6 in a row to win by 2. Heslin moving from midfield (where outside of catching kickouts he was poor) to full forward changed the game.  Fermanagh very organised and well drilled, but struggled in the middle third in the second half. Also, on the rare occasion a Fermanagh back was left one on one, the Westmeath forward was able to expose far too easily.

BennyCake

Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2018, 08:39:59 AM
Stalker league table

Name, Sightings, Actual Contact
====================
Stew, 1, 1
Orior, 1, 1
O'Neill, 1, 0
BennyCake, 0, 0

Is there a relegation playoff or do I go straight down?  ;)