FBD 2024

Started by Farrandeelin, November 08, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

Will that be an all ticket affair?  :) :) :) :)
Still good to see leitrim and sligo in a final even if its the fbd
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Syferus

Quote from: sligoman2 on January 20, 2013, 11:52:36 PM
Will that be an all ticket affair?  :) :) :) :)
Still good to see leitrim and sligo in a final even if its the fbd

Leitrim will bring an edge because it's a rare shot at silverware. Will Sligo be minding themselves for the league match next week, I wonder?

Should be a good preview of the likely Connacht semi-final in June if Sligo name their first team.

rosnarun

Gods make their own importance .
both counties should Go for this playing footall is about winning things other wise you mayas well join an Aerobics class
look at rugby Leinster dumped out of the H-cup will make the amblin cup seem like the most imporant even ever by the time the final is on Same with the celtci league they can hardly bee arsed to Tog most of the time but  make the Final seem like a life or death matter.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Rossfan

Big question now is - CAN ANYONE STOP LAYTHRUM OR SLIGO IN CONNACHT?

We might have a chance if Donie Shine is fit or someone else can kick a free over the bar.
Also hopefully Evans will have eradeicated the handpassing disease from our lads by Summer.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

sans pessimism

Quote from: rosnarun on January 21, 2013, 12:19:17 PM
both counties should Go for this playing footall is about winning things other wise you mayas well join an Aerobics class
look at rugby Leinster dumped out of the H-cup will make the amblin cup seem like the most imporant even ever by the time the final is on Same with the celtci league they can hardly bee arsed to Tog most of the time but  make the Final seem like a life or death matter.
Jeez I can make nothing of that
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

magpie seanie

Sligo v. Leitrim (Home) Final is in Markievicz Park on Sunday at 2pm. I expected us to be competitive early in the season and so it's looking. Hope we win it.

rosnarun

sorry should
Quote from: sans pessimism on January 21, 2013, 02:58:17 PM
the game is as important as Sligo and Leitrim want it to be... better?

go to www.dictionary.com if any of the words confuse you

Rudi

Quote from: rosnarun on January 22, 2013, 02:25:53 PM
sorry should

[/quote

You must have been smoking a serious reefer, first time around.

spuds

Quote from: Rudi on January 22, 2013, 03:14:33 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on January 22, 2013, 02:25:53 PM
sorry should

You must have been smoking a serious reefer, first time around.
Being passed around by looks of it.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

sans pessimism

Ulysses had more full stops-You have
heard of Joyce I presume......Hnmmm, mabye not, judging
by your illegible scrawl
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

rosnarun

the FBD really are wasting their money on this competition seeing as people are far more interested in  correcting Grammar rather then discussing the matches .  but I forgot rule number 1 don't feed the Trolls

sans pessimism

Quote from: rosnarun on January 22, 2013, 11:14:23 PM
the FBD really are wasting their money on this competition seeing as people are far more interested in  correcting Grammar rather then discussing the matches .  but I forgot rule number 1 don't feed the Trolls
posting thrash a la Pudsy Ryan
only takes up space, a mhaceen
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

ck

The FBD league is a worthy competition. The childish comments above are given by those who chose to be negative where possible. Fair play to FBD for their support, to suggest otherwise says allot about yee.

rosnarun

That my point CK
but its only a worthy Competiton if the counties consider it so.mayo are probably the worst offenders in this regard.
firstly refusing to play the final in New york and then Scheduling thier holiday opposite the first round of games. redering one of their matches to the status of a challange  played on a wednesday night with 1/4 of a team/
funny enough that was the only game they put in a performance for 

sans pessimism

Quote from: ck on January 24, 2013, 10:31:27 AM
The FBD league is a worthy competition. The childish comments above are given by those who chose to be negative where possible. Fair play to FBD for their support, to suggest otherwise says allot about yee.
Dont know what you mean ck.My comments  are  merely sujjesting
that when people are posting, they take into consideration that others
need to be able to read said posts.I have great time for the FBD league and
to sujjest negativity  on my part IS childish. Best of luck Sunday,and I hope we
get a final deserving of the sponsor.
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"