FBD 2024

Started by Farrandeelin, November 08, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

FT Leitrim 0-09 Mayo 0-08

FT Roscommon 1-20 GMIT 1-02

Battle for the right to be second only to the might of Leitrim next week in Ballyhaunis. All roads led to Carrick?

GalwayBayBoy

SLIGONIAN

CK the team was up on sligogaa twitter and every score was updated. We won 14 to 1-9. Good 1st half, not unusual collapse 2nd half.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

ross4life

Good win for the rossies today against poor opposition Fintan Cregg back after a few years out and last years U21 Scotty Oates impressed. On today's showing GMIT will be well beaten in their remaining games.

Mayo's back up forwards didn't do much better than ours did last weekend in fairness Leitrim are playing a near full strength team & are looking good for two trips to New York this year Sligo or Galway will probably fancy a trip to the big apple themselves.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ck

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on January 13, 2013, 04:50:59 PM
CK the team was up on sligogaa twitter and every score was updated. We won 14 to 1-9. Good 1st half, not unusual collapse 2nd half.

Decent result. 0-14 is a good score line. Roll on Nfl.
Leitrim beating Mayo was a great result

Syferus

The only bad thing about the Ros-Sligo match-up in the first round of the NFL is Mayo-Kerry is on at the same time. Hopefully TG4 carry that one anyways, but I doubt I'll get through the match without the announcer giving the score or it spreading through the crowd.

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2013, 08:58:41 PM
The only bad thing about the Ros-Sligo match-up in the first round of the NFL is Mayo-Kerry is on at the same time. Hopefully TG4 carry that one anyways, but I doubt I'll get through the match without the announcer giving the score or it spreading through the crowd.
This is the FBD League thread you silly boy.
You're some embarrassment to all Ross people worrying about missing the Rhubarbs v Kerry.  >:( :-[ :-[ :-[

Handy win today as Evans left out the lads who failed to make the grade last week.
Next week should have a biteen of bite in it as Ros face  the team Syferus love to suck up to.  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2013, 09:09:54 PM
You're some embarrassment to all Ross people worrying about missing the Rhubarbs v Kerry.  >:( :-[ :-[ :-[

Handy win today as Evans left out the lads who failed to make the grade last week.
Next week should have a biteen of bite in it as Ros face  the team Syferus love to suck up to.  ;D

Did you forget to take your Ambien today?

sans pessimism

Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2013, 09:37:27 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2013, 09:09:54 PM

Did you forget to take your Ambien today?
Children! children!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

moysider

Look. Do what you really want to do and go to the Mayo/Kerry game ;)

Of course the score will be announced by some gobshite at the Sligo/Ros game. Biggest cheer of the day will be for a Kerry win of course. Both sides can unite and enjoy that and put aside their own differences for a while.

rosnarun

ill be going through roscommon a few hours before the match of ay one wants a lift down? syferus where do you want to be picked up .
ballagahdereen?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Sam2011

Mayo team to play GMIT tonight:

1)   David Clarke - Ballina Stephenites
2)   Michael Walsh - Ardnaree
3)   Cathal Hallinan - Ballintubber
4)   Keith Rogers - Ballaghaderreen
5)   Tom Cunniffe - Castlebar Mitchels
6)   Donal Vaughan - Ballinrobe
7)   Chris Barrett - Belmullet
8 )   Jason Gibbons - Ballintubber
9)   Barry Moran - Castlebar Mitchels
10 ) Lee Keegan - Westport
11)  Richie Feeney - Castlebar Mitchels
12)  Cathal Carolan - Crossmolina
13)  Conor O'Shea - Breaffy
14)  Alan Freeman - Aghamore
15)  Michael Conroy - Davitts

Very intersting forward lines picked.

ross4life

Another makeshift Mayo side only 5 All Ireland final starters playing defenders as forwards & aren't the college lads A O'Shea, K McLoughlin, J Doherty available for selection now?

Can't imagine Mayo will learn much from tonights game especially if GMIT are as bad as they were on Sunday.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open