Previous topic - Next topic

Whacker

Crossmaglen/Silverbridge v Armagh Harps
Dromintee v Pearse Og

Dates and Venues to be confirmed

Convention last night.....Farcial!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: trueblue on December 12, 2006, 09:20:36 AM
That's right trueblue, what do you think of your chances?

Well saying ther is only2 teams left id say our chances would be about 50:50  ;)

wat do ya think ureself as a bridge man??
It's hard to say. I think the boys themselves want to go up but they've done exceptionally well this year and there should be no pressure on them, we didnt play well in either league games against yous so they should be wanting to set that right.  A good game and I'll be happy enough.  Are yous keen to go up?

From orchardcounty...
At last nights Armagh County Convention, at which all clubs were represented, the following motion from Naomh Cillian Crois Bán was passed by the delegates.
Promotion and Relegation shall be as follows:- Teams finishing in 1st and 2nd place in Divisions 2, 3 & 4 shall be promoted to Divisions 1, 2 & 3 respectively. Teams finishing in last and second last place in Divisions 1, 2 & 3 shall be relegated to Divisions 2, 3 & 4 respectively. In the event of teams, that are to be promoted or relegated having equal points, the teams shall play-off. The winners of each division shall receive a cup and a set of medals and the runners-up shall receive a set of medals.
Thank god!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Armagh Cúchulainns

Heard That Under 21 Championship Match Cross V Bridge will take place weekend after next 23rd, with semi finals being played 30th weekend and the final to be played 6th weekend.

If everything goes to plan and assuming Ceteris Paribus of course.
Its all about the Hurling.

Armagh Exile

Was anyone at the County Convention on Monday night?  If so could you give a short report regarding motions passed and any other gossip.

Spiritof98

Quote from: Whacker on December 12, 2006, 06:19:13 PM
Convention last night.....Farcial!!

Any chance of elaborating on that.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

full back

The Cross & Bridge under 21's is on the 23rd - FFS what a joke.

At least they have got rid of the play off's.

I hear Clans had a motion to scrap the International Rules and establish a new competition where teams from Ireland play others from Europe, Asia, USA etc

BenDover

Quote from: Whacker on December 12, 2006, 06:19:13 PM
Crossmaglen/Silverbridge v Armagh Harps
Dromintee v Pearse Og

Dates and Venues to be confirmed

Jaysus i was close enough with my semi-final pairings, where'd u get this info Whacker?

David McKeown

Can anyone shed anylight on this injured Clarke has said to have picked up

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

BenDover

Apparently he got an operation yesterday on his knee

armaghniac

Belly Tele article (editted)

Ronan Clarke, the newly -crowned Ulster Footballer of the Year, could now find himself sidelined for up to 12 months.

But suddenly his immediate future is shrouded in doubt, although a full medical assessment of the damage to his knee is expected to be provided shortly.

It is understood that Clarke had undergone an exploratory examination recently but it was felt that rather more damage had been sustained by his knee than was through at first.

He will now undergo an initial recovery period but would appear to face a lengthy rehabilitation process in terms of getting back to full fitness.

His possible protracted absence will not just be a major blow to the orchard county, the dominant force in Ulster football for the past decade, but will also be a big setback to his club Pearse Og who have regained their Division One status in the All-County league and are currently settling into their magnificent new playing complex at Ballycrummy just outside Armagh city.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/article2073828.ece
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Blacksheep

Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

David McKeown

Terrible news that for Armagh football.  Not looking forward to next year as much now
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner