Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ExiledGael

Not too many real Steph fans here are there, I'm not a big fan of hers, she hasn't a patch on her sis Flick!
Never mind Boyd, Stingray is finally getting his comeuppance for what he did to poor Steve Irwin!

ziggysego

Sorry to disappoint you EG, but I'm a big fan of Stephs.

For me, Steph and Toadie have the makings to be the next Karl and Susan. Not quite reach their peak obviously, but they won't be too far from the summit.

Come on Toadie, pick Steph!!
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

What an exciting episode of Neighbours today. Karl and Susan going around the sites of London. There was even a celebrity star guest too, but for those of you that missed the early afternoon showing, I won't spoil the surprise for you.

It had it all!
Testing Accessibility

full back

Fcuk Ziggy
You have got to catch a grip

ziggysego

Just because you can't understand the complexities of the average Neighbours storyline, doesn't mean you can have a go at me!
Testing Accessibility

ExiledGael

Missed the lunchtime episode and won't see this evening's one either, what happened Ziggy? Or should I call you Zig?
Na he's a wee asshole
I heard Izzy is about, along with Baby Spice!
Sounds like smething I'd like to see

ziggysego

Baby Spice was in it today ExiledGael. She saved Karl skin today!

Izzy makes her return on Tuesday.

On a sadder note, one of the Ramsey Street makes his final exit on Thursday :(

Then all hell breaks out on Friday!

It's going to be some week in Neighbour next week.

What the hell were the BBC thinking of, giving the show to Channel 5 when all this is going on???
Testing Accessibility

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote:

It's going to be some week in Neighbour next week.

:'( :'( Last exams on Friday and Saturady morning  :'( :'(

Although i do happen to know who is saying goodbye.
Its all about the Hurling.

stew

Moderator shut this thread down, rabbiting on about feckin neighbours is a disgrace and i want these participants barred immediately.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Ah now stew, you probably think you're missing out being in America. I do believe that Neighbours is showing in the states, so you can join in the fun!
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

stew if you dont like this thread, DONT COME f**king ON IT!!! better thread than some of the shíte talked in others...

Stranworst

Bank Holidays are the worrssst.

mooncatiii

we should start a whip round get a few extra quid for the bbc so they can afford neighbours...cant look at that channel 5 dirt.  probably be about 3 breaks in the half hour show
shazam

the colonel

just realised that we get our sky box from the south which doesnt have channel 5, and we cant get it on terrestial tv in north antrim, i wont see neighbours next yr!!

thats it i am movin to oz  >:(
the difference between success and failure is energy

inthemaking

what will us students do during the day without our daily dose of neighbours at lunch time. channel 5 are screwed if they take away our lunch time spot