Davy Fitz speech

Started by caismirt, August 18, 2008, 04:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOTD

Quote from: orangeman on August 28, 2008, 02:33:47 PM
Quote from: HOTD on August 28, 2008, 02:23:01 PM
Quote from: didlyi on August 23, 2008, 04:52:08 PM
If I was to hazard a guess, A tipp fan put this on the net in the wake of last Sundays loss to Waterford. Davy was never liked there and has been the focus of abuse for years by tipp fans.

Its still on utube

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9tPNURw8w

Would go mad myself if someone did that to me but one must take into account the way Davy treats them in LIT.  The lads that make it might have some time for him but there are a lot of disgruntled hurlers too.  I got that video from the guy that filmed it but wouldn't dream of putting it on utube.  Don't think he would either.  Get the texts they send out before matches from another.  Something wrong when the panel do that and I can only assume it with the way Fitzgerald treats people.  Also get all the stories of what happens.  No other college have that problem and there is a fair amount of bollixing going on between the dressing rooms, games and the after match festivities.

Care to elaborate ?

I think its clear enough  there.  This would only happen to Davy.  The whole LIT thing is a joke.  Running through mountains at night, running up hills blindfolded, getting army rangers to jump out of bushes to frighten lads when going through mountains, staying in a hotel the night before home games, training camps at christmas with lads staying in hotels.  Then you have the question of reports of cash exchanging hands for players to go to LIT.  Only some players mind you.  Any sensible hurler would see this as mad. 

neilthemac

they never won the fitzgibbon in my time, never had any tradition in hurling

so they must be doing something right

the likes of UCD have been luring the best players up there for years with big scholarships

orangeman

Quote from: HOTD on August 28, 2008, 02:39:13 PM
Quote from: orangeman on August 28, 2008, 02:33:47 PM
Quote from: HOTD on August 28, 2008, 02:23:01 PM
Quote from: didlyi on August 23, 2008, 04:52:08 PM
If I was to hazard a guess, A tipp fan put this on the net in the wake of last Sundays loss to Waterford. Davy was never liked there and has been the focus of abuse for years by tipp fans.

Its still on utube

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9tPNURw8w

Would go mad myself if someone did that to me but one must take into account the way Davy treats them in LIT.  The lads that make it might have some time for him but there are a lot of disgruntled hurlers too.  I got that video from the guy that filmed it but wouldn't dream of putting it on utube.  Don't think he would either.  Get the texts they send out before matches from another.  Something wrong when the panel do that and I can only assume it with the way Fitzgerald treats people.  Also get all the stories of what happens.  No other college have that problem and there is a fair amount of bollixing going on between the dressing rooms, games and the after match festivities.

Care to elaborate ?

I think its clear enough  there.  This would only happen to Davy.  The whole LIT thing is a joke.  Running through mountains at night, running up hills blindfolded, getting army rangers to jump out of bushes to frighten lads when going through mountains, staying in a hotel the night before home games, training camps at christmas with lads staying in hotels.  Then you have the question of reports of cash exchanging hands for players to go to LIT.  Only some players mind you.  Any sensible hurler would see this as mad

If this is what it takes to win, then fine - he obviously took LIT to a whole new level and looks like he has done the same in Waterford - whu knock him if it's working ??

shapes

Giftgrub have been making him a laughing stock all week.
Whoever filmed it is some coward!