Cheerio

Started by Peter Solan the Great, March 22, 2011, 05:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

I am sorry to announce my departure from Gaaboard. This is long overdue, but I want to achieve my objectives before I departed. I winded up all of the Mayo contingent which was my main aim from the start. My last objective was to wind up muppet which was successfully achieved in the last few days.

Cheerio
Peter

AFS

Don't go. You're doing a powerful job occupying the childer. We'll never find another sitter with such patience.

Tony Baloney

Aye stay on a while.

Tyrones own

Ah jaysus don't go Peter...very enjoyable stuff ;D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Minder

Best WUM this board has seen in many a year, except for Ross4Life.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on March 22, 2011, 08:18:43 PM
Best WUM this board has seen in many a year, except for Ross4Life.

Thanks! that's something coming from a Liverpool supporter with a Chelsea crest.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mylestheslasher

Glad he amused ye lads but that thread he started on that murder trial was plain nasty, wum or not.

sammymaguire

Ah Pete, re-consider dude. I'm sure this is just an idle threat.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Tubberman

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 22, 2011, 08:28:05 PM
Glad he amused ye lads but that thread he started on that murder trial was plain nasty, wum or not.

Apparently that's fine. You can say anything you like, using tragic deaths and murders as your material, as long as it's all in the name of anonymous internet wind-ups.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

stephenite

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 05:31:26 PM
I am sorry to announce my departure from Gaaboard. This is long overdue, but I want to achieve my objectives before I departed. I winded up all of the Mayo contingent which was my main aim from the start. My last objective was to wind up muppet which was successfully achieved in the last few days.

Cheerio
Peter

Not sure you managed to wind me up?

ziggysego

I past caring what that Peter was saying a long time ago, but this was just pure nasty.
Testing Accessibility

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 05:31:26 PM

Cheerio
Peter

I hope I'm not going to delay your departure in any way but if you think you 'winded up all of the Mayo contingent' in any way you are leaving under a serious delusion.
There is no need to delay your departure either if you cop on to the fact that the vast majority of the 50 plus regular Mayo posters on here never bothered about you and what you have posted.
I know I'm reducing this majority by one because I'm reacting to you now but  I'd be a quare hawk indeed if I wouldn't wish anyone a safe journey to wherever he, she or it happens to be going.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Tubberman on March 22, 2011, 08:55:14 PM

Apparently that's fine. You can say anything you like, using tragic deaths and murders as your material, as long as it's all in the name of anonymous internet wind-ups.

No action ever taken by the Moderators on this board. Makes you wonder.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.