The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 22, 2021, 01:16:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2021, 01:14:56 PM
They only wanted what was fair for East Germany, Poland, Hungry, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia (and its internal countries) Albania, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Ukraine.

How many wars took place in those countries post WW2?

I doubt Mildred will have the balls to address that question.

I don't have to address it, they were held by Moscow against their will, otherwise they'd all still be part of Moscow.

Mildred, Milly, Millhouse, the list is getting bigger  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2021, 01:35:52 PM
They only wanted what was fair for East Germany, Poland, Hungry, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia (and its internal countries) Albania, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Ukraine.

I don't have to address it, they were held by Moscow against their will, otherwise they'd all still be part of Moscow.

You can't really address it.

Russia is very open to the democratic will of  its people.

It's the west who have an issue with the fact that Russia actually respects democracy where they don't.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 22, 2021, 01:37:10 PM

It's the west who have an issue with the fact that Russia actually respects democracy where they don't.

Address what? That they occupied these countries against their will? What's to address? So you think its ok to occupy countries, against their will like Israel?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2021, 01:42:01 PM

Address what? That they occupied these countries against their will? What's to address? So you think its ok to occupy countries, against their will like Israel?

What countries do Russia occupy against their will?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 22, 2021, 01:43:19 PM

There is more, if it wasn't against their will they would still be part of that set up surely?

Nationalist here and Scotland feel they are being occupied by a foreign country and want to be separated from British rule. You might have heard about it.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2021, 01:49:11 PM

There is more, if it wasn't against their will they would still be part of that set up surely?

Nationalist here and Scotland feel they are being occupied by a foreign country and want to be separated from British rule. You might have heard about it.

That's another question you have shit yourself over.

Not a very brave or confident poster are you?

general_lee

There is a travel blogger on YouTube, he goes to a lot of ex-soviet states. It's funny, a lot of the people in parts of the like of Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova etc prefer when the Soviets had power.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 22, 2021, 01:51:04 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2021, 01:49:11 PM

That's another question you have shit yourself over.

Not a very brave or confident poster are you?

You make no sense, when the debate goes against you, you start to waffle.

You are defending a country which (regardless of the news reports you listen to) occupied and took its natural resources for its own gain, just like USA and any of the countries like Britain, France Holland, Belgium Portugal and Spain did over 100' years. Like Israel is doing now.

Angelo

Quote from: Mildred on February 22, 2021, 02:07:41 PM

You are defending a country which (regardless of the news reports you listen to) occupied and took its natural resources for its own gain, just like USA and any of the countries like Britain, France Holland, Belgium Portugal and Spain did over 100' years. Like Israel is doing now.

Now, now. I am in charge of the debate here, you have been asked a few simple questions pertinent to incorrect assertions you made and you shit yourself rather than address them. You clearly don't back yourself.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: cockhead on February 22, 2021, 02:16:30 PM

Now, now. I am in charge of the debate here, you have been asked a few simple questions pertinent to incorrect assertions you made and you shit yourself rather than address them. You clearly don't back yourself.

No, you decided that occupying countries is ok

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2021, 02:17:53 PM

You did.

I didn't and now you want answer questions of factually incorrect statements you made.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 22, 2021, 02:21:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2021, 02:17:53 PM

You did.

I didn't and now you want answer questions of factually incorrect statements you made.

You've asked no questions, this is your daft get out anytime it goes against you.

Angelo

Quote from: Mildred on February 22, 2021, 02:24:15 PM

You've asked no questions, this is your daft get out anytime it goes against you.

See if you can find a pair of balls on yourself and answer these.

Louther

Quote from: Angelo on February 22, 2021, 02:16:30 PM

Genuinely has to be a WUM coming out this this. Bonkers.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cockhead on February 22, 2021, 02:25:48 PM
Quote from: Mildred on February 22, 2021, 02:24:15 PM

See if you can find a pair of balls on yourself and answer these.

I listed the countries.

How many wars? I don't know what that has to do with occupying countries that don't belong to you and during that period of occupation they took all their natural resources