Gypsy Camp on M50

Started by Sky Blue, July 18, 2007, 12:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 18, 2007, 01:26:03 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 18, 2007, 12:55:11 PM
Read the title of this thread and thought it was about the Mayo team bus getting stuck in traffic...!!  :o ;)

surprised at you gaoth dobhair i would have expected that comment from some of the jackeens but to come from a fellow culchie i'm hurt and offended :) :)

Ah sure Deel Rover if we can't take the piss out of each other, then how will we survive a ribbing from a Jack!
Tbc....

Tankie

If we are organizing a rally can we start with one for unmarried mother who rip the state off,  people on long term unemployment for no reason and Knackers who leave the place in a heap. they are the c***ts that really piss me off.
Grand Slam Saturday!

full back

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 02:01:59 PM
If we are organizing a rally can we start with one for unmarried mother who rip the state off,  people on long term unemployment for no reason and Knackers who leave the place in a heap. they are the c***ts that really piss me off.

Holy f**k tankie

Long time dead

w**ker!

Tankie

Quote from: full back on July 18, 2007, 02:04:19 PM

Holy f**k tankie

them **** piss me off something fierce, don't want to work but expect cars, houses, nights out all for free!
Grand Slam Saturday!

his holiness nb

Dont hold back Tankie, tell us how you really feel!
Ask me holy bollix

Long time dead

Quote from: Tankie on July 18, 2007, 02:06:57 PM

Holy f**k tankie

them **** piss me off something fierce, don't want to work but expect cars, houses, nights out all for free!

Food and clothing for their kids and a roof over their head - p***k!

Tankie

Quote from: Long time dead on July 18, 2007, 02:09:33 PM

Holy f**k tankie

what about the ones with the cars and the holidays and all the other crap - these were the unmarried mothers i was talking about you idiot if you read the post.

But i love the shock that if they are Irish we should give them everything but if they are foreign just send them home!
Grand Slam Saturday!

inisceithleann

Quote from: Long time dead on July 18, 2007, 02:09:33 PM

Holy f**k tankie

Unmarried mothers cannot be blamed for claiming the benefits that the Government has assessed that they are entitled to. They way the benefit system is set up on both sides of the border means that unmarried single mothers are financially better off when they don't work, especially when you consider the cost of child care. I've heard this myself from unmarried mothers. Looking after a couple of children and struggling to feed them when they cost of living is so high is a full time job in itself.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Declan

QuoteThere is enough work in this country for everyone, why shouldnt these people get a job and be made work for a living.

So you don't classify child rearing as a job then 5times - must tell the missus that I'm sure she'd appreciate it

Declan

QuoteRearin a child is a job in itself, but many people do it without living off the state.

So you'd be in favour of doing away with children's allowance, back to school benefits etc then

Tankie

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 18, 2007, 02:36:32 PM
Rearin a child is a job in itself, but many people do it without living off the state.
It can be a vicious circle for young girls, they see others who are "doing well" ie getting their own house/flat when they have a child and getting state handouts, but we the taxpayer are paying for this.
Offer them jobs and if they refuse to work stop the hand outs. I mean that about everyone and not just single parents. We d all be a lot better off then.

Long time dead  wont be happy with you, you might get the trade mark arguement that yourare a p***k or a w**ker!

I agree with you on this 5iveTimes!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

Quote from: Declan on July 18, 2007, 02:42:55 PM
QuoteRearin a child is a job in itself, but many people do it without living off the state.

So you'd be in favour of doing away with children's allowance, back to school benefits etc then

no issue with childrens allowance etc but when you have unmarried mother with 5 kid saying the 3bedroom house is to small and they can afford to pay the bills or dress the kids for school, but yet they are off on their hols to spain while driving their 07 micras.

They really piss me off, and you's all know the type i mean!
Grand Slam Saturday!

inisceithleann

As valid as those arguments are we should be criticising the state and not the people who claim the benefits. They'd be idiots not to take everything they are entitled to. We all accept that people are entitled to benefits, some people will milk it for all it's worth. It's always been the way and always will be. No Government will ever try and seriously implement welfare reform as the so called state spongers provide vital votes come election time.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

stew

Quote from: Gnevin on July 18, 2007, 01:08:53 PM
They are here illegally and show be sent home, we have a process so why should the ignore it?

Does this logic apply to the illegal irish in America gnevin?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.