Author Topic: Thread for Tony Fearon to to pontificate about Catholicism  (Read 2861 times)

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
Re: Thread for Tony Fearon to to pontificate about Catholicism
« Reply #180 on: Today at 10:32:30 AM »
That's why they need 30' walls between them then?

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: Today at 12:45:12 PM »
There is no walls between anyone only the cannon fodder on both sides who have been used politically.

Rufus T Firefly

• Na Clairsigh, Ard Mhacha
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: Today at 12:59:12 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Iceman

• Here comes the Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: Today at 02:37:07 PM »
There are few people on here on the other side of the argument who post things of substance. I respect those who have done their research, thought for themselves and come to their own conclusions. I have no respect for the people who poke fun with mindless arguments and speak tastelessly of religion because they don't get it....
Bishop Robert Barron was invited to Facebook headquarters recently to give a talk - his subject was "having a religious argument". It would be worth your time to watch and see/hear what he has to say.
https://www.wordonfire.org/resources/lecture/how-to-have-a-religious-argument-facebook-hq/5593/
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

punt kick

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: Today at 03:24:31 PM »
There are few people on here on the other side of the argument who post things of substance. I respect those who have done their research, thought for themselves and come to their own conclusions. I have no respect for the people who poke fun with mindless arguments and speak tastelessly of religion because they don't get it....
Bishop Robert Barron was invited to Facebook headquarters recently to give a talk - his subject was "having a religious argument". It would be worth your time to watch and see/hear what he has to say.
https://www.wordonfire.org/resources/lecture/how-to-have-a-religious-argument-facebook-hq/5593/

Unfortunately being born a catholic - too much of my valuable time was wasted on Religious matters - I am not going to waste anymore reading about it.  It is all a load of shite!  The earth is about 4.5 billion years old but the Bible says it is about 6000 created in a week - what a load of bollocks.

The Iceman

• Here comes the Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: Today at 04:22:22 PM »
he talks about exactly that in the video...
Unfortunately being born a catholic - too much of my valuable time was wasted on Religious matters - I am not going to waste anymore reading about it.  It is all a load of shite!  The earth is about 4.5 billion years old but the Bible says it is about 6000 created in a week - what a load of bollocks.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight