Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on November 08, 2017, 09:59:10 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on November 08, 2017, 09:54:56 PM
You do have the proverbial embarrassment of riches, but I'd agree with seanie that Dez and Amari Cooper for Julio, who is not producing, is too much to give up.  How are your RBs?

Bell, Chris Thompson, Tevin Coleman, Kenyan Drake, Latavius Murray.

I'm 3-6 (f**king Golden Tate robbed me of going 4-5 on Monday night) so trying to make another trade after getting Bell and AB to give me a chance of sneaking into final playoff spot.

You need to win your next game. You have to trade for the player you think will score the most points this week.

oakleaflad

3-6 here too in the Montana, just not scoring enough. DeMarco Murray hasn't stayed healthy and Mike Evans just got himself suspended so not looking like i'll be shooting up the league soon either. I'd take a strong look at trade offers if there is a good RB involved.

Mayo4Sam

Big weekend in the B Championship
I'm up against Savage Bears in a top of the table clash. A win there and it looks like I've my division wrapped up but the good teams are all on the other side.
TroyPolaMayo could cause a shock and beat 3rd place Smackdown Clowns
There is 0.21 currently projected between Ruthless
rossies and Faithful Turfmen. A win for RR could wrap up the top 4 but a win for FT would potentially leave 4 teams with one game between them for three spots
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Minder

A very welcome 37 points from Antonio Brown last night
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on November 17, 2017, 10:45:02 AM
A very welcome 37 points from Antonio Brown last night

Indeed!

I'm annoyed at that Bell TD getting scrubbed off. No way was there enough to overturn that call ffs.

RealSpiritof98

Derby game for me against Gas boilers this week, win and I tie him for 2nd🎲

gallsman

Of course I have the Bengals D as I cheer on that 100 yard pick six. What's that you say? He managed to fumble on the line?! Because he looked over his shoulder? f**k right off.

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on November 19, 2017, 09:38:44 PM
Of course I have the Bengals D as I cheer on that 100 yard pick six. What's that you say? He managed to fumble on the line?! Because he looked over his shoulder? f**k right off.

I have Mixon in one league. He was stuffed twice from the 1 yd line just afterwards.

gallsman

A 100 yard return that wasn't a score. I wonder if that's ever happened before.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 20, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

I have Mixon in one league. He was stuffed twice from the 1 yd line just afterwards.

He has been v disappointing, I am officially tanking

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on November 20, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

I feel sorry for the guy. The o-line is a joke. The week I bench him he'll go off (probably next week).

gallsman

Lost my game by 0.9. That Cinci bollox and his fumble very costly.

The Iceman

Think I'm down to 6 of the players I started with. JOrdy Nelson is done without A.R. Brandon Marshall out, Sterling Shepherd out (might come back) Chris Thompson out. Theres not much left on waivers..i'm at a loss for RBs and have shoestring WRs... sitting mid table so won't get relegated but no chance of the playoffs at this rate
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 20, 2017, 01:37:33 PM
Quote from: Minder on November 20, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

I feel sorry for the guy. The o-line is a joke. The week I bench him he'll go off (probably next week).

Yup, thankfully I stuck with him

gallsman