TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themac_23

Quote from: laoislad on March 05, 2019, 03:04:07 PM
Losers on Netflix.
Excellent sports documentary series.

Been watching it myself, just finished the one about the curling, reminds me so much of the current way of Gaelic football, so many parrells with a team who just completely ruined every game they played and an end justifying the means mentality, would really encourage any Gaa fans to watch it

screenexile

Anybody watched Fleabag?? It's very dark but funny as well worth a watch!

From the Bunker

Losers on Netflix.

Yes the one on Surya Bonaly Episode 3 makes you hate any sport that is reliant on Judges!
(This is why I hate modern day Irish Dancing).

screenexile

Thank god it's not called Tyrone Girls... then it'd be shite!!

Mayo4Sam

Anyone able to recommend a streaming site, I'm looking to catch up on the last series of GOT
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on March 05, 2019, 09:47:08 PM
Thank gif it's not called Tyrone Girls... then it's be shite!!
It was good again tonight. I read somewhere tonight that prods keep their toaster in the cupboard  ;D

Solo_run

Doom patrol is a solid 9/10

HiMucker

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on March 05, 2019, 11:07:56 PM
Anyone able to recommend a streaming site, I'm looking to catch up on the last series of GOT
cartoon hd or movie hd. I have the android apps for both downloaded to the phone and cast it to the TV which is handier. Though I'm sure you download them to some.andorid boxes which would be even handier.

screenexile

I use this site which is grand if you can close the popups before they load properly!

https://www2.watchmovie.io/

JoG2

Losers on Netflix.

watched a few last night, very good.

Hound

Quote from: Main Street on February 26, 2019, 05:57:54 PM

An aside,  Woody the serial killer stalking Arkansas!!  who'd have guessed that one ;D
Was it not a picture of Woody the Cop (alongside McConaughey), who caught the serial killer?

nrico2006

Quote from: themac_23 on March 05, 2019, 02:39:55 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on March 05, 2019, 02:05:28 PM
Finished fourth series of Breaking Bad.

It did get better in 3 and 4, I have to say. I think not knowing what would happen between the two boyos and Gus (and others) kept things on edge.

Going to start on 5 soon. Actually looking forward to see how it pans out.

Said it a few times on here, unbelievably good show, once you get her finished up, get on to Better Call Saul, another great show.

I actually just finished series 1 of Mayans MC, was a bit slow at the start but really got hooked on it and thought it was excellent, looking forward to series 2, which looks like it'll actually bring a bit more of Sons of Anarchy in to it

BB good better every season. 

I just watched Mayans there two weeks ago, was a good first season.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bennydorano

Great Historical series on BBC4 called, British History's Greatest Fibs. Only 3 episodes tho, India, the Glorious Revolution & the War of the Roses covered. I find I spend most of my time downloading BBC4 shows these days, I'm really getting old.

Dolph1

Losers on Netflix.

Is Netflix showing Liverpool matches now?
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

BennyCake

Quote from: bennydorano on March 06, 2019, 05:22:41 PM
Great Historical series on BBC4 called, British History's Greatest Fibs. Only 3 episodes tho, India, the Glorious Revolution & the War of the Roses covered. I find I spend most of my time downloading BBC4 shows these days, I'm really getting old.

Seen similar on US War of Independence and civil war. I noticed they haven't done anything more up to date though.